Hopes for the next Super Robot Wars game?

Hopes for the next Super Robot Wars game?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CdRLRm00fCM
youtube.com/watch?v=qzlsLoU-t9k
youtube.com/watch?v=RzK_veK3Aa8
youtube.com/watch?v=yP_bDKz7hxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More OG stuff, I like the OG stuff, especially the Shura. Motherfucking FOTNS robots will never not be cool. And maybe DaiRaiOh.

youtube.com/watch?v=CdRLRm00fCM

youtube.com/watch?v=qzlsLoU-t9k

Based taste.
This is more of a nitpick than anything else, but I want to go back to a 2D sideview. Not a fan of the OG2 2/3rd style view. Just looks wrong, and is not my Super Robot Wars, whether it's chibi style art, or realistic proportions.
youtube.com/watch?v=RzK_veK3Aa8

Attached: ss-021.jpg (240x160, 17.02K)

at least a sliver of difficulty and strategy unlike the last games

Still more strategic than nu-FE

A roster that isn't absolute dogshit, 30 is fucking awful.

I want OGs3
I hunger for Banpreios

Who are your pie in the Sky "it'll never happen" picks? Mine is Megas XLR

Attached: 418066.jpg (300x400, 60.2K)

The Big Guy and Rusty

found out about this series about a year ago and wanted to get into it but never knew where to start. anybody willing to give some recs

If you want something easily accessible, you can get SRW 30 on Steam. You can also get "Super Robot Taisen Original Generation" for Gameboy advance. Both have official English versions. I don't know if this really counts as "getting into the series," but my introduction to the series was the Endless Frontier games, which have hands down the best gameplay of any game I've played period. Highly recommend if you want a good JRPG. If you're not a pleb, I'd also recommend starting the original series at the beginning on the Game Boy, and playing through to F Final. SRW A is also a great game to play on the GBA.

Attached: 1610097602119.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

how are the fan patches for SRW A for the PSP and OG 1+2 for the PS2? Been meaning to give either a try since I finished Endless Frontier and I kinda want to know more.

IDK but I know W got an english translation patch recently.

why are they making the games so easy now?
why do they hate accel so much?

To appeal to the brainlet westerners.

If you've got a PS4 or Switch you can import the Asia-English versions of SRW V, X, T and OG Moon Dwellers.
Alternatively, several of the earlier games have fan translations so you can just pick one and emulate them easily enough.

3, alpha gaiden or og. w just got translated as well and is very good but some of the mechanics are different. also it's not mainline but masou kishin is pretty godlike as well
barring those, just choose one that has your favorite robots in it

Based.
youtube.com/watch?v=yP_bDKz7hxg

Based anons. Appreciate the recs. My japanese should be strong enough for gaming so it’s just a matter of finding the games now. Thanks again

Could try OG's on PS2 as well. It's just OG 1 and 2 in one game with some QoL changes and upgrades. Just had the fan translation for it come out like a year or two ago now.
Just gonna throw out that V and X are also on PC through SEA on steam. T emulates perfectly fine on Ryujinx if you wanna go that route and don't have a PS4/Switch. Just don't be like me and jump in on Portable @ on PSP like I did. You will get your dick slapped for not understanding mechanics.

2nd OG or OG Gaiden remake.
I'll take a Z trilogy remake too

Excellence GunStrikers get upgraded back into Lightning and Eternal
Folka comes back
From what I heard Touya and the rest of J cast fucked off with the Fury but I want to see them again to join the @3 clusterfuck
Surprise early Mist

Was Arnie from UX added to OG?

Hopefully ogs collection for pc or more likely dlc 3 and 4 for 30.