He doesn't play Sid Meier's Pirates!

>He doesn't play Sid Meier's Pirates!
What the fuck are you even doing man.

Attached: Sid_Meier's_Pirates!_(2004)_Coverart.png (252x357, 197.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-bWLKXI57o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I used to play this on my Xbox, excellent game
I’m embarrassed to admit how long it took me to figure out the systems but I was like 11 at the time

Terrific game.
Always delay the infamous pirate fights until nightfall to get a better looking cutscene. Also, fuck Spain.

You can focus entirely on fencing which is hilariously easy and win every single fight in the entire game by just ramming the other ship right away and engaging in swordplay. I am the #1 pirate on Earth because I just show up, smash my ship into Blackbeard or whoever is unlucky enough to be found by me, and fuck up the captain with a rapier in 5 moves.

>get this game as a kid for christmas
>would just crash at launch on our family pc
>returned copy to the store with my mom and got another one
>still didnt work
>was a dumb kid who didnt understand how minimum specs work on pc since I only played console games
>didnt know any better since my only pc gaming experiences were mostly educational games that ran fine
I was so disappointed, because I actually really wanted to play the game back then. is it worth going back to now?

Attached: aaahhh.jpg (700x700, 38.9K)

I play it on and off every few years and have since I was a kid. I'd say it's worth it, it's just a comfy little game about being a pirate.

>Not the superior C64 version
I know what I'm doing but you don't.

It is the second best pirate game ever made right below Age of Pirates City of Abandoned Ships.

sounds good, thanks anons. turns out I actually own it on steam already as well, must have been in a humble bundle or something. will definitely be giving it a shot now

I play the superior pirate game. youtube.com/watch?v=t-bWLKXI57o

Love this game
An all time favorite

This game was so fun, I would play the shit out of this when I was younger, I remember the part where you can court one or the royalty bitches one had some big tits and I could never finish the dance you had to do. May have been when you visit Spain

Dutch > English > French > Spanish

playing sea dogs 2

I play it every few years

CHOOOBAAAAN!

That bucket kick will never get old.

every country has a bangin daughter.
>Spain.
Patrician taste, my man.

You mean, after Monkey Island.

If I remember correctly you could capture the best ship in the game early on, but only if you got lucky so I think I restarted the game a bunch of times until I got it then I think I barely played the game. That's after beating the game twice, though.

I remember the wind only blowing east 90% of the time, was never sure if my install was screwed up or not.

I got the timing down so it's a comedy of errors on the other captain's part every time.
>Stabbed
>Bucket kicked into face
>Slashed
>Go upstairs
>Bucket kicked into face again
>Hit by crane
>Never once managed to hit or block anything

Love this game! The priest and indian items you can purchase from the trader are suppose to increase favour from the priests / indians but the developers never finished coding it (or scrapped it).
There was also suppose to be a way to get priates to like you but they never finished coding that as well. When you start a fresh game the pirates never yell as you as you pass by on ship but once you capture some of there ships they will always yell as you without there being anyway for you to get them to like you again. The same goes for the indian canoes (the best ship in the game btw)

Spanish wife
Dutch wife
or English wife?

>Wife whos beauty peaks hard and early but then turns into a cleaning lady
>Wife that smells like cheese
>ugly wife
These are my only choices?