Do you respect Hideo Kojima?

Do you respect Hideo Kojima?

Attached: 965402.jpg (1920x1080, 88.23K)

no.

like it or not he has accomplished more than everyone here

Less so now that 10 years ago to be honest. But at least he's truthful to himself, under all that ego and misguided ideas

I only respect God & Jesus.

Somewhat, I think he is a great game director who has been doing it for a really long time and has made some gems, with good gameplay even. He's also Japanese so that's a plus.
But he is goofy as hell and very easy to make fun of

>creates the movie game genre
he does not get enough hate for ruining the industry

then why are you in heretic website

>One of the only people left in the Video Game Industry genuinely trying to push the envelope rather than recycle the "Tried and True" stuff we see
>Genuinely tries to write deeper, more thought evoking plots even at the risk of it being cheesy or seen as pseudo-intellectual
>Routinely tries to bring in outside influence from the more respectable parts of the movie/entertainment industry as a way to diversify and enhance his content
>Actually believes in his product
Whether you like the end results or not, Kojimbo is one of the few respectable figures left in this oversaturated industry

Trolling the usual suspects.

Kinda. that game with the guy from Walking Dead was a fucking mess, so maybe all that executive meddling from Konami was a boon afterall.

I respect my mom and dad :)

I understand what he tried to do with Death Stranding. I understand.

Attached: in-a-nutshell.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

trolling is devil's work

I hate this faggot but I still rike his games (including death stranding)

hideo gayjima

Kojima was a schizophrenic writer, but Konami was keeping his story remotely sane for the average player to understand properly.

Without Konami, he made Death Stranding - you can already see the effects of having no limits or boundaries on his "brilliant story telling".

Attached: trollge-sad-face.gif (640x564, 611.6K)

BUT KOJIMA IS BASED, YOU ONLY HATE HIM BECAUSE HE IS A GENIUS!

Then why does Metal Gear Revengeance have more soul, even if Kojima didn't work on it?

Attached: oLV07GKh (1).jpg (750x497, 22.64K)

BUT KOJIMA SAID MGRR IS NOT CANON!

Kojima has good ideas, but he needs a producer and an editor to set limits.

But it was the peak of MG kino.
Doesn't matter, Kojima can seethe all he wants.

Attached: 1635115929741m.jpg (944x1024, 170.4K)

Too bad he will go broke on his next game. And he deserves it, along with all of his fans like you, to go to hell with him.

Only more than the rest of MGS3 onward, which became increasingly severe cash grabs.

Yes. He made some of the best games to ever exist whether contrarian trannies like it or not. Plus he invented the camera and the strand genre.