Kirby forgotten land thread

Game's leaked. Thoughts?

Attached: kirby-and-the-forgotten-land-demo-min.jpg (750x450, 270.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nsw2u.xyz/kirby-and-the-forgotten-land-switch-nsp
trovo.live/reeeeetardkun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>leaked
you mean some faggot streamed it or I can download and play it right now?

NSP is out. Just Google it. You'll find the magnet

>I can download and play it right now?
Yes you can!
nsw2u.xyz/kirby-and-the-forgotten-land-switch-nsp

Attached: d6834bd3bb0dd60837da619788291752.jpg (1078x1034, 80.48K)

OST delivers once again.

Out of here. Don't want spoilers. Recommend the same to people who intend to play it, especially for those waiting til Friday.

It's a Kirby game

It sucks
/thread

retard kun is currently on world 5 - trovo.live/reeeeetardkun

We lore vibin with the spoilers

Thanks doktor

When does a Kirby OST not deliver?

Needs a 60 FPS mod ASAP.

>Sillydillo attacks by spin waltzing with his trash waifu
Based

Amazing Mirror.

>amazing mirror
>when Nightmare In Dreamland neuters the entire experience of Kirby's Adventure

doesn't work for me

I'm confused. Are Forgo and Void/Zero related in some way? I was under the impression that they ancients based their technology off of Astral Birth Void's power, which is why Magolor Soul has Zero's eye. But now it's implied that their technology was made using Forgo's power?

hoping to god they have other minibosses other than what's been shown

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 172.95K)

We saw the miniboss rush stage and it was just the four we knew about

We've basically got two different sides to the ancients. We've got Hyness' clan who studied Void and its permutations for mystic power. They created artifacts like the Master Crown alongside the Capital A Ancients who betrayed them, and did more scientific work on things like The Lor Starcutter and the Clockwork Comets.
Magolor seems to have ties to both, as his outfit resembles Hyness, but he pilots the Lor, which uses Forgo-based dimensional rifts.

Attached: 1347434365.png (324x254, 206K)

damn, that fucking sucks. Minibosses are like my favorite part of kirby games so I hate seeing them being so neutered

Attached: 8bbc7da8da41810213181c2f90a797c5fbb3875cv2_00.jpg (193x212, 8.76K)

It's not confirmed just yet that the Forgotten Land was the home of the Ancients. Remember, the Ancients were introduced as Halcandran and Magolor is likely their descendant.
That being said, I think that the Ancients creating the Master Crown was a big fat lie. That thing is obviously Jambandran in nature and heavily linked to Void.

Forgo has some theming tying it to the concept of Chaos, which Void also touched upon.
What it all means exactly, we don't know right now.

Hyness may have been some alien species conscripted by the ancients after they got interdimensional travel from Forgo juice.

Is his outfit really that much like Hyness? The gear stuff makes me think more of the science side, and you collect gears to repair the Starcutter.

after the mouthful mode cutscene game crashes on both switch emulators, using vulkan btw

I've only played 1 level but I'm having fun. ZR+A > ZR+B > ZR+A with the sword lets you odo the dash/uppercut/groundslam combo.

Attached: 79415594_p17.jpg (768x768, 277.2K)

oh boy its just like arceus and we're gonna have to wait till after release for them to fix it so nintendo doesnt sue them

It's the overall color scheme and the cute little ears. Magolor himself probably isn't Jambandran, but he's clearly influenced by them in some way. Especially since his name and the name of the Lor have roots in the Jamba language.

Attached: 2ef82dc2c5cabcde957ff471e5ea1243.gif (277x222, 927.19K)