Please Blizzard

Release us from this hell and make Warcaft IV and WoW II. Hell I'll take World of Starcraft, even.

Attached: 5CF5KFO8OZ7B1646449835121.jpg (1200x675, 251.24K)

warcraft 4 just doesnt make sense to make. sorry.

Fuck wow
Wheres my Diablo MMO

Not until the injection disaster is over and leftism has been completely eliminated from society.

>Wanting a warcraft 4 when the warcraft 3 remake only retroactively ruined the original
Just let the company and series die.

They should outsource their franchises to a capable company and fuck off the gaming industry allready.

I wonder what Microsoft will do with these properties, they say they are interested in bringing back hexen from Activision so maybe they will bring back one of the older Blizzard IPs

as if blizzard is capable of making any good games anymore. they ought to leave these ips as corpses rather than pile on garbage that'll ruin them more.

>he wants another shit tier addiction machine posing as a game

Do you think they can pull it off?

>Warcaft IV
Enjoy your mobile game

Attached: FNQ_bGxXEBkWFlL.jpg (1080x1080, 157.83K)

I hope this fucking company rots and becomes a desolate IP wasteland, they let it happen.

>clean house and only keep the people who are at all competent
>hire a brand new team and put them through a comprehensive course of Warcraft lore, have them play the original Warcraft games to completion, and heavily suggest that they need to actually play the game they themselves are developing
>hire a community relations department that intakes player feedback, actually communicates with the community, and makes sure certain developers/writers don't make complete jackasses of themselves and the company at large
It won't fix everything, but it's a solid start at regaining all the confidence and goodwill Blizzard has lost.

Attached: e672f702b7a684ce40feee0e1a4792df.jpg (1197x1500, 1.22M)

literally nobody at blizzard these days was involved with any of their original good games. everyone now at blizzard is new and garbage. asking for new blizzard games is just asking for more of the shit they are putting out right now. all the talent left long ago. all the good idea people moved on. you can sit there and keep waiting for blizzard to put out a good new warcraft game, right next to the faggots waiting for disney to put out a good star wars movie.

What they'll do if they're smart is figure out a way to combine reforged with an updated wow client. Totally revamp strongholds into an MMO with RTS elements.

>I wonder what Microsoft will do with these properties, they say they are interested in bringing back hexen from Activision
gonna be a doom eternal skin with a mage staff. aka shit.

As long as you remain attached to franchises, you will be exploited.

You are free money in the eyes of IP holders. Forget your teenage love for these franchises. They are dead.
Learn your lesson and teach yourself to never love brands.

All I want is WoW on Xbox

I honestly stopped caring about shit like that a long time ago. Wake me up when there's a violent revolution or something.

Why would you want nu-Blizz to make either of those? You clearly don't understand the problem.

You're pleading to a corpse that has been hollowed out and worn as a false skin by two soulless megacorporations now. There is no such thing as the blizzard that made [game you like], the ones that drained it into a soulless mess are the only ones left.

>WoW on Xbox

Attached: 1626236972949.png (250x245, 59.44K)