There is like over 100+ cut files, items from the game some that look like actual quest triggers etc

There is like over 100+ cut files, items from the game some that look like actual quest triggers etc.

Not random items placeholders, real items with images, descriptions etc.

Fromsoft didn't complete the game, they rushed it out and are just patching back in the content.

>retards still give them positive review for an unfinished game

Attached: Entwining Umbilical Cord Elden Ring Wiki.png (306x495, 84K)

First Fromsoft game, OP?

check this 6

>they rushed it out
That's BamCo's fault.
They should have known how slow Fromsoft is and given them more time before the project even started.

every single fromsoft game is an unfinished mess with a bad PC port. Except Bloodborn and DeS which didn't get PC ports.

Attached: 1632867025783.png (320x288, 14.09K)

wow unfinished content in a fromsoft game?
imagine my disbelief

this game sucks

things get cut from games all the time not because of time constraints but just because the devs take things in a different direction. elden ring took a long time to come out and doesnt show any the signs of being rushed like das2 and das3 do.

A lot of games have unused assets. You're reaching pretty hard.

>>>retards still give them positive review for an unfinished game
Because that unfinished game is still better than 99% of non-indie releases

>Patching in the content
And that's a bad why?
I hope they add more so I can have an excuse to come back back and play again in a few months.

We can expect 2 dlcs? Possibly 3 but I think 2 is a same estimate.
Might be good to guess what they're adding in them.

>Patching in content that got cut pre-launch
>for free
How is this a bad thing? Every other dev would charge you for this.

It turned out pretty good for an incomplete game. Western devs should take notes on how to release on time without 6 month delays

this is FROMs fastest selling game of all time if they dont do three DLCs i would be surprised

you can change your Body Type at the Round Table

>retards still give them a positive review for an unfinished game
Well good thing it's still a +100hr game playable from start-to-finish with multiple endings despite missing probably a few minutes of tedium chasing characters around for no benefit whatsoever.

What would the DLCs be based on besides one centered around Miquella?

The games they made that aren't Souls or Armored Core are pretty complete. Armored Core is arguable since a lot of the games feel like expansion packs.

Didn't DeS have some unused files for Gears of War chainsaw gun model or something? Among other weird unused shit, that is.
That's just how From has always been.

same thing they usually do, a side story based on the lore set in a completely different location and possibly including time travel

From Software titles were a load of reused assets cobbled together before they became a AAA production. And you can still spot it in their new games too.

It's still better than anything from the last 7 years so yes I will give it a positive review

Attached: 1636349382671.png (420x420, 165.02K)