The Ship Sails On

what are your thoughts on the current state of the pc port, anons?

Attached: 19378-the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-master-quest-gamecube-front-cover.jpg (800x1140, 215.95K)

Barebones for now, might do a playthrough then wait for randomizer / 60fps

Pretty nice so far
There's some obvious visual bugs and some issues with what I assume is caused by the render distance which can get you caught by Zelda's guards in some bullshit manner

The Gamecube A/B/Start icons for the HUD is throwing me off real bad and there was an audio/framerate bug while inputting a name. Beyond that "it's OoT running natively," can't complain and exciting stuff.

Attached: show us your butt, spread your butt.gif (185x198, 68.24K)

For the first release, I was just expecting it to run well and have no input lag.
Which it did, so I can't wait for what comes next.

Attached: 1461544053280.png (530x520, 66.27K)

Enjoying it but I don't want to do a full playthrough like this. High resolution + low framerate = motion blur out the wazoo.

Semi related gripe; the pausing is way too fucking fast and makes it nearly impossible to pause buffer

Attached: dead.png (846x516, 306.42K)

>wonder how the other port got on in the time it took SoH to release
>barely any activity in the past week and a half
>only thing of note they've done is throw out all their audio code and copy/paste SoH's in
lol

Attached: ooot.png (416x641, 66.1K)

Customizing controls is ass for the moment if you are using a keyboard, controllers seems to have no issues at all depending of the one plugged in.

Was anyone here lucky enough to get thius for free without pre ordering wind waker? I remember the store near me were handing them out like candy if you asked for one.

>it's hard to cheat on the debug version
riiiiight

You can rebind the controls in the console but there's no documentation on how to do so

does it work on wine

>cheat
That's not fun at all

Attached: dot skip.png (840x551, 807.17K)

It's a little fucked in places but it's definitely in a playable state. It's almost a little TOO snappy. Turning the camera with L/Z feels way faster than it does in the original game.

They mentioned mod support is gonna be better than Mario 64 PC so I'm hopeful

Does it have xbox controller inputs yet? This is my one major pet peeve about emulating games.

honestly don't care for zelda that much, but it's nice to see another n64 game getting a pc port
i know it's a pipe dream but i hope we either get a kirby 64 port or a diddy kong racing port eventually

if you think fucking around with pausing is more fun than just using the drop down box, you have got problems

Is it made by trannies?

dang

Attached: bran problems.jpg (681x681, 322.48K)

Yeah this Blawar guy choked his wife and is a white nationalist

what do you think