Cliff bleszinski

This guy honestly needs to be taught a lesson. He does this shit plus 20 years ago on game faqs he said he would fuck the Olsen twins

Attached: 591E60D3-A7EF-40A3-A45C-D5F5A3C6A98B.jpg (1170x1860, 820.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shacknews.com/article/100326/e3-2017-cliff-bleszinski-dubs-lawbreakers-the-dark-souls-of-competitive-first-person-shooters
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine posting a wojak on social media without being anonymous whether it’s ironic or not

Attached: 5D6AE6F8-6FF8-4715-A24B-DACC5223A63A.jpg (600x600, 52.49K)

>iToddler thread
>twitter screencap
yep

Attached: 1546118394897.png (1500x2800, 683.4K)

Imagine gatekeeping a video game imageboard.

No life loser

shacknews.com/article/100326/e3-2017-cliff-bleszinski-dubs-lawbreakers-the-dark-souls-of-competitive-first-person-shooters
kek

Fromsisters we CANNOT let this man get away with criticizing Elden Ring. We need to call in all Discord reservists and initiate damage control level red. I repeat, we are in damage control mode level RED. All Discord operatives report to your supervisors immediately for orders and your latest meme images and copypastas. This is an emergency, Fromsisters. We need ALL available hands on deck right now I am not fucking kidding this is really REALLY bad

>posting on anything other than a phone
You guys have lives outside of your computers right?

the image is implying he likes elden ring

Call of Duty literally comes out every year. Does Dark Souls? Oh, it doesn't?

>not a new IP
OP you can't be this desperate

at least he isn't a reddit spacing TRANNY NIGGER FAGGOT like yourself you disgusting piece of shit

Why would I go on a new ip? I’m only posting on my phone cuz I’m in the bath and very sick

Lawbreakers deserved to live more than Overwatch did

I’m not OP lol but I did post the first reply and second reply to you

>proper spacing is le bad website

Kill

Your

Self

Reminder that Dark Souls 3 and Elden Ring came out 6 years apart. Minus DaS1, which you skipped, that is the entire souls series. They're usually at least 2-3 years apart on release on average. Meanwhile, COD is yearly trash. For the 5 you included, there are nearly 10 other entries.

For Souls, that is a reasonable number of entries for a popular series. That absolutely represents taking it's time. Look at how many fucking resident evils, or Monster Hunters that have come out in that same timespan.

>the gaming industry now is just Westoids being butthurt whenever something Japanese and a bit difficult does well
Can these Xenophobes just go away???

He's not wrong?

>souls game
>difficult
lol. lmao.

Damn, this nigga really cool

Refer to
It's absolutely a false equivalence. Souls has 6 entries across 12 years, wherein the last main entry was after a 6 year gap. Call of Duty has had 14 entries since 2009, the same year Demon's Souls released.

Keep seething cuckold

Attached: gatekeeping_confucius.png (873x183, 155.6K)

You aren't wanted here

Attached: fuck no.png (237x280, 66.91K)

Cliff bazinga used to be cool, what went wrong

Would you fuck the olson twins?

Attached: hmmm.png (828x766, 1.03M)

Is he wrong tho?

Elden Ring is driving western devs apeshit with pure fucking seethe and I love it, even for all the faults I have with ER.

Attached: laughingelfman.jpg (600x829, 59.87K)