I can't do it, even with Mimic. I need to grind more levels. Only RL115. Fuck her

I can't do it, even with Mimic. I need to grind more levels. Only RL115. Fuck her.

Attached: malenia,-blade-of-miquella-phase-2.jpg (3840x2160, 1.29M)

Just stagger her, bro

could try respeccing, i went from pure strength to a melee focus faith build so i could abuse Blasphemous Blade skill spam with a mimic doing the same.

it worked, got her down with only a handful of tries, helps when you can cheese into phase 2 far easier instead of struggling on phase 1 and getting 1-shot in phase 2 because you mistimed the flower nuke dodge.

No tits

115 is not really that low depending on what your build is. If you've got 45 or so Vigor and do decent damage, you're good to go.

>Acquire Bloodhound’s Step
>negate her flurry attack by spamming it
>????????
>Demi-god slain

Only have 40 VIG, gonna respec to put some points into that so I can get 47 VIG.

I'm fighting her now, tried without mimic and couldn't bring her to 70 % in p1. With mimic i almost killed her 3 times. Using 2h magma curved sword. I think i am level 170 or so

use tiche

Literally two tried her with bloodhound step + river of blood

I have tried Tiche. Mimic. Swarm of flies. Blasphemous blade. Rivers of blood. She just always catches me in some bullshit attack that keeps going forever and I end up getting killed. SL 150 with 45 vig and wearing the two sore seals.

Just parry her faggot

>river of blood
yeah it trivializes the fight

Radahn's swords weapon art shit on her during her first phase

Attached: starscourge-greatsword-weapon-elden-ring-wiki-guide.png (200x200, 11.07K)

it's probably your weapon/abilities, having a good build is everything, especially if you use mimic, you can set up your item bars to have like bombs and shit and the mimic will use them

i got to her yesterday with 24 vig, 50 str and a level 21 brick hammer. this is going to take more than a day to learn, but i'm going to fucking do it. by far the hardest fight i've played in a souls game

Attached: Succ.png (963x828, 717.1K)

>50 Dex
>40 Arc
>+22 uchi and +25 nagakiba dualwield
>blood infused, seppuku ash
>Blood's Exultation talisman
>+10 Mimic
>apply seppuku on both
>bleed rape that melts thousands of hp
She died on 3rd try for me. And I only lost my first 2 attempts because of the her judgement cut I wasn't familiar with

Attached: J.jpg (556x306, 29.94K)

just use a colossal sword and hit her with giant hunt faggot

People are seriously overselling this boss when you can just turn her into a scarlet rot fuckin' pancake with anything that isn't a little bitch knife

Attached: 54678976543234.png (1341x752, 848.25K)

>wearing the two sore seals
Take the soreseals off, you ape

dual wield colossals and she can barely move and gets staggered after three jump attacks

I did it today, my setup was
>dual straight sword, blood infused
>heavy armor with +100 poise
>bloodhound step
Worked pretty well. Could almost solo her but got bored of the grind so I slapped mimic on and I got her in about 5 tries.
I struggled WAYYYY more with Mohg

so what will her third bloom, True Goddess form look like in the DLC?

115 is very low for this bitch

>Sl115 at Hangilee tree
Did you want to play Pvp or something?

triggering frost will knock her out of Waterfowl Dance
Tiche is probably better than Mimic Tear unless you're running a bleed build.

I don't get it, I am at what seems to be the end of the game Radagon and the Elden Beast and I never saw that bitch. Did I miss something?