Yeah, it's these guys. They did it for me. This game is fucking awful

Yeah, it's these guys. They did it for me. This game is fucking awful.

These faggots are peak incompetent game design.

- Infinite poise
- They DO NOT STOP ATTACKING once in melee range
- Infinite reach
- Programmed to charge you the moment you cast a spell or use an item

Attached: knight.png (200x200, 79.4K)

DISCORD TRANNY SHAZAM RAID THREAD. DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT.

If you can’t parry this shitter you suck at videogames

>parry
YDBTG

>can be staggered after like 2-3 hits if you use ultras
>only needs 1 parry to be riposted, and %80 of its attacks can be parried

Cry more faggot

Attached: tumblr_edef218e912f5082e6013c5e5f66463c_c294bd7e_1280.jpg (929x657, 118.02K)

I beat him without parrying at all using my 2 handed STR build.
The argument that they don't stop attacking is complete bullshit, if you observe their patterns there are some pretty clear openings you can use even if you are (like me) determined to not use a shield.

So to OP, literally get fucking good and stop sucking so much dick all the time.

bloodhound's step, two bleed+cold weapons and the mimic.
Outbullshit the enemy op.

>Use ash of war
>These niggers falls down
>Repeat till they dies
>Can't miss cause they never dodges
WOoooooOW

How do you personally deal with those sudden tail attacks they do at their second phase? I find these guys fun to fight now, but once it starts deciding to whip its tail after attacks I start having trouble again.

You bait out the tail and punish them with a jump attack.

Stay in front of them and abuse the fact that they leave a surprisingly lengthy opening after their heavy combo as well as a few other shorter openings (they don't do the tail attack if you're in front of them).

It does require you to get better at dodging through their attacks (and dodging through multiple subsequent attacks without panic dodging) but fighting them while staying in front of them is actually better than dodging behind them, even in first phase once you get good enough at dodging through their attacks.

>sudden tail attacks
They're not sudden. They use them after certain attacks after you got into the habit of running in for a hit.

It was pretty easy, it took me three tries.
git gud retard

>These faggots are peak incompetent game design
Melenia is actually much, much worse though she's at least a 1 time unique boss compared to crucible knights who you fight like 30 of throughout the game (not all being bosses that you have to fight tbf)

- Infinite poise
- Infinite reach

Attached: eldenring-leyndellsoldierset.jpg (720x413, 101.68K)

>can be staggered after like 2-3 hits if you use ultras
This only happens if you have enough poise and health to tank hits or you get very lucky with attack patterns

you can literally walk out of the first swing and jump over the second swing

>yet another overdesigned enemy that pidegonholes everyone into the same barricade/dex 1hander build as everyone else

no no but see I BEAT HIM using (opposite of that build)! It only took me 5 full minutes to finish the fight!

You can literally just roll towards them through their mediocre sword swings?

You wanted actual build variety?! LOL

>Parryable
>Many of their attacks can be jumped over for stagger
>If you have a long weapon like a spear, many of their strings can be poked into for counter hits
>Attacking their shield baits them into a shield bash you can easily dodge and punish

Crucible Knights are an example of very good mob design

- Infinite poise
- Infinite reach
Fromdrones, explain this shit?????????

Attached: etFe3r4.png (175x763, 167.63K)

I just baited out a swing then lept away and nailed them in the face with an arrow.

Parrying is like the only way to beat these guys when you're fighting more than one at a time because they just never let up. In a way, if you can't beat the duo crucible knights without using magic, summons, or abusing parrying, you didn't really beat them.

- Infinite poise
- Infinite reach

Attached: turtle_wildlife_creature_elden_ring_wiki_guide_300px.jpg (300x169, 11.87K)

I have no problem with my bleed build. Now the bullshit ghost knights can fuck off. They are both bleed and frost resistant.

crucible knight is a pleb filter just like dark knights in dark souls 1, literally just roll into their attacks and hit when you can and they go down quick

I will NEVER stop using the Mimic
Get fucked

Attached: 1645012232007.gif (244x248, 112.81K)

buckbroken reddit trannies ITT

The duo fight was brutal. I had to whittle one down slowly because they leave virtually no openings when together. Getting the spear guy to half health asap helps because the flying lunge and grab are your best chances to punish without the sword guy getting you, then once the spear guy is dead it's a relative cakewalk just dealing with one guy.