You can't be attracted to hebes even though she's at her prime fertility because.......you just can't!!!!! Okay?

>You can't be attracted to hebes even though she's at her prime fertility because.......you just can't!!!!! Okay?

Attached: __komiya_kaho_idolmaster_and_1_more_drawn_by_jokarara__a191f4582977bb9189cbd3ee3f44f2db.jpg (2005x2832, 2.25M)

is hebe the new epic word twitter found out about

what the fuck is a hebe

THIS BROKEN CITY SKY
LIKE CUNNY ON MY DICK

doesn't hebe mean jew? lmao BASED TWITTER??

>new

Just because you learned a word last week doesn't make it new

Anyone who says “hebe” should be put on a watchlist

Attached: 7534E5ED-9E04-4DBF-86F0-56BCEF1D6DA3.jpg (624x626, 22.66K)

HEBE HEBE HEBE HEBE HEBE HEBE

Any Forums slang for a girl going through puberty

>prime fertility
they’re at a higher risk for pregnancy problems

Pubes are gross. I make my gf shave before we have sex. Thanks for reading lol

no, it's just the new pedo cope

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There are other implications to the word new. In the context of Any Forums, it's frequent use did not happen until twitter picked up on it. Maybe you should go back to where you found it.

Kaho is fucking boring. What's her appeal?

I've been here since 2008 and I have seen it used ever since, most often on Any Forums and in jailbait threads where pedos are coping

your great or great great grandparents were fucking and marrying girls 10 and up.
your views are what they are conditioned to be according to the legalese wizards that dictate all major functions of your life.

>I didn't come here until the election but let me lecture you on Any Forums history
lol

It's the word that normalfags use because they're too scared to be cunnychads.

cool larp newfags, but you're not fooling me.

Not really, there is a distinct difference between hebes and lolis. Then again they should just call them teenagers because that's what they are.

is this the thread?

Attached: 80b241eaf419d745b3962a56cfb92588.jpg (1191x1684, 185.17K)

Stop being a strawman-flinging faggot and come out as a pedophile already. I'm sure people will not find you any more disgusting than they already do.

>she's at her prime fertility
debunked by snopes and wikipedia. a woman is at peak fertility in her early 20s, chud.

not according to my cock

Teenagers are acceptable, kids are not.

Of course there is a difference, but why would anyone sane willingly choose to be attracted to old hags at the edge of their fertility if they aren't a normalfag scared of the stigma?

>it's frequent use did not happen until twitter picked up on it.
[citation needed]

It's a matter of taste. I guess some men prefer petite teenagers.

i only see hebe used in gacha circles since there are a handful of games that feature a lot of younger girls and the people on this site are in a constant falseflag battle over who's a pedophile and their degenerate tastes, probably why you rarely see it

Actual pedo here, this hebe coping is getting really pathetic
No one cares where you draw the line or how you're technically following nature's rules or whatever bullshit you'll always be hated and lumped in with the rest

Attached: 1564252997832.png (693x601, 246.8K)