Master Duel

What makes you wanna scoop?

Attached: 1647315387436.jpg (1500x1800, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LF13yO0x2-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>opponent has some kind of response to every action i do
>takes a fucking eternity to decide whether or not to do it

ENTER

Attached: ZushintheSleepingGiant-DLCS-EN-C-1E.png (481x700, 706.17K)

Missclicks. You know you had the game in the back, you know what the enemy will do, you know what set cards he got in store, and you just fuck it all up cause you got exicted.

When enemy normal summons

>any adamancipator card
>Dyna
>Diviner while I have no Maxx C/Droplet/Kaiju

Or sets five. I have no time to deal with that bullshit

Numeron players it's feel so sweet when their only failed OTK strategy doesn't work.

guys i have a question, what's the difference between the threads here and the threads in /vg/?

They had 3 or was it 6 episodes about the poor farmer team trying to play this card and then the MC just fucking ruins their goddamn ass from monday to sunday only cause MC got lucky and had OP cards. Fucking what was the lesson here.

cute moth

Any advice for this? I wanna make it smaller but I can't figure out what I should remove

Attached: unknown-17.png (790x832, 634.49K)

suicidebros i need a decklist for tomorrow

Attached: 1645132094863.jpg (1000x800, 308.55K)

>no halqi

why

How'd your dailies go today?

>Eldlich (Win)
Literally a perfect game, the heart of the cards was with me.
youtu.be/LF13yO0x2-c

>D.D. Dynafag (Lose)
Insta-scooped when I saw what he was doing

>Metaphys (Lose)
Fucking Necroface and a turn saved him from what should have been an open and shut case. I hate banish decks.

>D.D. Dynafag 2 (Win)
Surrendered after he got second. I think it was an actual (sub)human.

>Phantom Knights RongoBongo (Win)
Tried to first turn Rongo as always but I activated Nibiru and he had no idea what to do. He tried again next turn, but I Called By his Tour Guide in the GY to negate the one he summoned and proceeded to finish him off next turn.

Attached: FF2fY7wXMAEChSX.jpg (918x1200, 221.35K)

Konami needs to emergency ban D.D Dynamite. I didn’t even get a chance to play the fucking game.

Attached: bullshit.png (1920x1078, 3.13M)

You need to take out like half your monsters, that's way too many.

I don't know what in the extra deck is worth taking out for it

the threads here are here and not on /vg/

>lay down a generic negate card
>game asks literally every time fucking ANYTHING HAPPENS of you want to respond
Not even joking when I say this is a large reason why I stopped playing

Nibiru. Absolutely horrible card design that only punishes shitty decks for being shitty because konami blessed meta decks get built in ways to play around this sort of shit.

Team Taiyo is just what Team 5Ds would be without protagonist powers.

Team Ragnarok is just a team with different protagonist powers.

Which ones? I'm kinda retarded and since I've had moments where specific cards came in handy I'm not objective enough to figure it out

Them being here makes newfags think that normal ass threads where we talk about things we like instead of shilling/antishilling are bad and that makes them seethe.

Attached: hmmmm.png (567x525, 563.98K)

cry about it vwpussy

>Junk Speeder deck
>Halqifibrax

you know how the rest of Any Forums says that Any Forums is basically reddit? well /vg/ is what *we* would consider reddit

>VFD Turbo complaining that other people aren't letting him play
The only way this would be more ironic is if it was an Eldnigger or a Drytroon

>I didn’t even get a chance to play the fucking game.
New to the game?

Remove at least 2 cards from your extra deck and you'll beat the bots every time

change response type to 1 and hold right click to skip chains
That depends a lot, mostly just look at searchers and synchro support spells that will help your combos instead of relyong on having several monsters in hand.

>SUS

Attached: IMG_20220323_070855.jpg (747x1077, 581.49K)

Are dynamite bots in plat only?
t. gold shitter

What is BO1 format?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 21 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.15_[2019.12.13_15.17.23].jpg (1280x720, 148.38K)

they're more frequent in plat since they win so easily against the unprepared

Will the event save the game bros?

Attached: md.png (775x508, 200.64K)

Is the card that the dd dynamite bots use to get rid of the extra deck actually good to use in other decks?

they are made by chinks to farm gems and sell accounts so they running 24/7 eventually lands them in plat, but more accounts are created so yeah

Best of 1. Most IRL games are best of 3, and you get 15 extra cards you can swap into your deck between matches.

>get a UR out of the legacy pack
>it's a 4th copy of five-headed dragon

Attached: 1554770599555.jpg (1280x720, 37.29K)

They're mostly in plat because of how often they win against the unprepared
They still exist in gold

Official Any Forums list of meta decks
>Drytron
>Eldlich
>Tri-Brigade
>Adamancipator
>Phantom Knights
>Virtual World
>Dino
>Prank Kids
>Sky Striker
>Cyber Dragon
>Dragon Link
>IDS
>Madolche
>Salamangreat
>Thunder Dragon
>Plunder Patroll
>Dragonmaids
>Crusadia
>Fluffal
>Witchcrafters
>Paleo Frogs
>HERO
>Numerons
>Timelords
>Endymion
>Pendulum Magician
>Six Samurai
>SPYRAL
>Predaplant
>Mathmech
>Generaider
>Resonator
>Ancient Gears
>Shinobirds
>Inspector Boarder
>Gravekeepers
>Phantasm Spiral
>True Draco
>Zombie World
>Yosenju
>Raidraptor
>Kaiju
>Marincess
>Magical Musket
>Gren Maju
>Shaddoll
>Dark Magician
>ABC
>Crooked Cook
>Amazement
>Metaphys
>Nurse Burn
>DD Dynamite
>Speedroid
>Infernoid

Any Forums-approved decks
>Trains
>Skull Servant
>Gamble
>BEWD
>Monarch
>End of list

Ah I see thanks

I only ran into them when I was still in Gold.

Plat is its own hell though.

mate press Drident

Time to celebrate!

Synchrons are alteast somewhat self contained so think I just have to remove some of the monsters that don't search/interact enough or rely on specific conditions that don't happen very often

Best of 1. Ranked mode. You go in, duel a guy at random, and win or lose based entirely on the results of the one duel.
Actual tournaments for many games are Best of 3, so you have to win twice, and in Yugioh you can use a side deck which is a 15 card case of "shit I might need depending on the matchup", so if your opponent is playing Eldlich and you get locked down the first duel and lose, you can take cards out of your main deck and put in cards from your side deck like Galaxy Cyclones/Twin Twisters/Feather Dusters/all the backrow hate you want but don't want to put in your main deck because it makes it less consistent or is less useful against other shit in the format.

Mate press Labyrynth!

Attached: __labrynth_of_the_silver_castle_yu_gi_oh_drawn_by_xiujia_yihuizi__16ce18afbaa58a44bde182396dbdd489.png (1000x1401, 2.74M)

Other way around bucko.

Funny thing is the bots would just move on to the myriad of other FTK decks in this format. DD is going to take the heat because it's the most consistent, but getting rid of it doesn't fix anything.

pic unrelated

Attached: 1110666.jpg (309x450, 107.09K)

>master duel has dropped to the 23rd most played game on steam
>its now less popular than fucking wallpaper engine
oh no nonononono master duel bros are we gonna be ok?

Attached: stats.png (1152x289, 58.1K)

It banishes their Extra Deck for a turn. It banishes your Extra Deck permanently. If you can get 8000+ attack points on the board without touching your ED much, sure, you could flip it and pray you hit most of their key cards. But you'd be better off playing Artifact Scythe probably.

it'll give it a boost, my estimate is to 110k.
whats really important is what happens immediately after when the packs expire.

So this would be where you could swap you Ash for Belle in case of Eldich?

>It made almost as much monet as FGO on it's first month
>Konami let it go ths way

They need to address new content and cards, quick

If you paid $115 for those 6 cards yeah

I'm f2p and managed to make 12 fully functioning archetype decks, but I only have 8 deck slots left for fun decks.
Going to make a new account tomorrow and play on both that one an my old, so I can improve my old decks and get some new ones
If Any Forums has Tourette's, then /vg/ has Asperger's.

Lmao still wrong. Why are you giving misinfo?

I never scoop. I fight honorably until my last play like a true duelist. Unless it's Drytron then I leave immediately because fuck them

AUSSA

Attached: Aussa.jpg (1052x872, 277.51K)

i think the biggest issue is the lack of ranks. like what the fuck is this shit where I can face non-functional 60 card boomer decks in one duel and then possibly eldlich in the next?
literally no point to climb atm either.

>wallpaper engine with a constant, if not slightly growing userbase
>MD lines are all pointing down
Remove Drytroon and 50k people will return

really hate when people post steam charts for a crossplatform game. not gonna assume "oh 50% of steam players just moved to mobile" but its just impossible to rebut when 4/5 hardware systems hide their data

Attached: 1631997824160.png (757x564, 366.81K)

>Can finally log in
YAY
>Go to duel
>ERROR, FILE READ ETC
FUCK

Which of the charmers have inverted nipples

They need to make new content a lot more often. Events with new stuff once every two weeks or so should be enough.

Lyna and Eria

Any Forums is public toilet. It gets tons of traffic and often ends up smeared with shit and piss, but every now and then someone comes in to clean it a little, or at least remove the stray logs of shit and soiled toilet paper. You might even get lucky and use it right after it was cleaned, and it almost seems normal.

/vg/ is an abandoned cesspit full of years of shit and piss that never gets cleaned, only occasionally topped off with fresh piss and shit. No matter when you visit it, it's always terrible.

>not taking on all challengers
"True Duelist" indeed

It's one thing to run into an exodia or burn deck but this DD dynamite shit is about as bad as when soul release or whatever was running rampant and Konami e banned one of the main cards. I expect a hit later this week or next

My n/r deck is unplayable shit. I think I'll pass on this event.

just wait until tomorrow
by the time the event goes live it'll be like 4 in the afternoon in japan
the japs will have a couple of hours to find the most effective way to kill yourself before people in the west wake up

Would a N/R/SR only event be a good idea?

>passing on free gems
Just play the loaners then, it's the same reward

>My n/r deck is unplayable shit.
Event is working as intended, don't worry bro Classic format will be better

Can you stop lying? You act like you're differently but really you're not. I'm sick of you hypocrisy.

/vg/ mods are the worst jannies on Any Forums, simple as that