Is he right?

Is he right?

Attached: 1640276566472.png (1188x606, 127.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/npimue.jpg
youtu.be/v3ehmPeLtdQ
youtu.be/MjSQfinxy2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

>>>/twitter/

Yeah I don't rememebr any boss name or title from elden ring. it's just nonsense to me.

Meanwhile TIGREX, now there's a fucking boss name that speaks for itself.

Attached: tigrex.png (825x638, 629.99K)

Yes, and all the Fromdrone coping and seething over this single tweet makes it that much sweeter

a literal who.

The Caelid dogs have that move where they charge at you with their mouth on the ground and I think of that fella every time.

THE AMOUNT OF PILLS I'M TAKING
COUNTERACTS THE BOOZE I'M DRINKING

Literally I have.never remembered a single MH boss as they're all the same. This is despite them being featured in multiple games.

i play games for the gameplay and dont care much about the story. its nice to be surprised by a good story in a game but most of the time i ignore the story in games because they arent particularly interesting.

more like nigrex. dumb fucking animal only knows how run in one direction

>Shazam trannies have literally nothing but a Twitter cap of a Borderlands writer seething
LOL
O
L

Could you worthless casuals be any more obvious? You've never even seen a dead Yian Kut Ku, don't you dare speak Tigrex's name.

Attached: weapon.jpg (632x749, 157.28K)

The story of these games do not matter to me at all. the story of these games is just "bringing light to the world of darkness again!" That's all I see it as.

You could say this about literally everything. There'll always be some faggot who will make an hour long video about the lore. Some faggot literally has devoted years of his life to chronically Chris-chan's life. THAT should tell you how desperate people are for attention.

I don't even know why that is, but cleared MHW of all content. If he's in that, I've killed him. All MH/Souls games are casual games.

it's true and it's a good thing

no other game does this though

Yes, absolutely.

>Day#29 of Mindbroken Elden Seething
lol this game is gonna live rent free in your head for years

Yes and I love that shit. I'm free to ignore all lore and leave the area or root through his 300 page illustrated journal to find out what or who the fuck zanzibart was.

>t. mindbroken

Yes, fuck narrative delivery in games and fuck authors trying to make game stories with prose.

The funniest thing is that some of the people pushing this meme think they'll incite anger by suggesting most elden ring lore is nonsense, when the majority of dark souls fans already know that and never gave a fuck

give me 5 mins

first is cunny now this, why Any Forumseddit loves twitter memes so much?

>Borderlands writer

Man, Nintendies are still mad about BotW being overshadowed, eh?

BB>Sekiro>Ds2>DeS>Ds1>ER>Ds3

On a sidenote, how good is the quality of his work?

Didn't Dark Souls, at least DS1 have both the intro and big snake give you explanations on almost anything?

Dos kut ku is no joke tho, I'd say it's at the level of fu's tigrex

Post fatalis kill

kek
And the funniest part is that BL writer actually admitted that he loves FS games.

good try Discord sister

Attached: isuniggassrs.jpg (2930x1148, 1021.23K)

files.catbox.moe/npimue.jpg

I really don't know if to accept lore with no much text or character interaction or the Ubisoft tier storytelling with tons of characters talking any pointless and stupid shit you are forced to listen.

The beautiful irony of that post is winklefaggot is another of one of those "game writers" that takes his work pretty seriously but is still insecure that he has make stories for video games.

Forgive me...
youtu.be/v3ehmPeLtdQ
youtu.be/MjSQfinxy2Y

Attached: 1647886494870.jpg (640x986, 52.46K)