Zanzichads... I kneel... forgive me

Zanzichads... I kneel... forgive me...
youtu.be/5TW0wJTFLiw
youtu.be/MjSQfinxy2Y

Attached: Borderkeks.png (273x366, 149.89K)

At least borderlands has an actual story. Zanzibart tier fromsoft writing is just throwing out random names and vague backstories hoping they stick. It's the illusion of depth. Tell me, who is the Fringefolk Hero and why is his grave a massive dungeon?

Why are we allowing this horrible twitter meme run rampant here?

because watching fromdrones like you get mad is always good

Borderlands would be a 10/10 without the story though.

kneel

Attached: 1647992752949.jpg (1080x1238, 280.06K)

reminder there is a dark souls easter egg in bl2

Attached: borderlands-2-dark-souls.jpg (1024x640, 121.54K)

I'm mad that people are ok with tranoid twitter faggots running rampant. Doesn't matter what fucking meme it is

Attached: 1613355976961.png (400x400, 224.89K)

Sorry for posting I won't do it again.. can you at least forgive me?

we aren't. it's the troons and animefags and brazilians and SEAshitters.

Attached: Screenshot (1095).png (1299x1017, 113.02K)

please don't tell me that people are actually saying that Borderlands 2 has good writing to try and own souls fans

You know what I like, when a random tranny announces they like something then Any Forums has a mental breakdown and starts claiming that that thing is now a tranny thing.
Or you just see random anons saying tranny about something they don't like.
I guess what pisses me off though is how quickly people will abandon something because a tranny starts associating with it, rather than try to take it back and telling them to fuck off, or ignoring them and stop giving them attention because they're just another form of a troll, in more ways than one.

But that's just untrue
The reason people can make long videos about the lore is that if you piece everything together it's a coherent plot

Sorry Elden Ring didn't have buttstallion

I wasn't saying that, I was saying that it at least HAS writing, which is step up from not having any at all.

>who is the Fringefolk Hero
The game literally tells you it's Banished Knight Oleg.

If he's banished, why does he have a massive grave dedicated to him?

well it's trolling 101 to compare total excrement to something else and say "ahh, now this on the other hand [referring to the shit] is how it's done!" that's not to say ER is good, at this point I think From's variations on a theme are getting a little stale

Because it clearly upsets cryptoredditors like you

this is incredible

Again, the game literally tells you.
>"One of the two knights known as the Wings of the Storm. After his banishment, he attracted the notice of the Grace-Given Lord
and later, having slain a hundred traitors as the Lord's hand, Oleg earned the hero's honor of Erdtree Burial."

So you're saying he was forgiven?

>At least borderlands has an actual story.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have you people never found humor in something you enjoy?

Why was he banished? Where was he banished from?

this post is funnier than anything Gearbox has ever commissioned to have had written

Hey guys George r r Martin here and I just wrote some dlc story for Elden ring

So it’s about kekojin the likrocan seeking a sacred flower in the fields of the illusionary panspor in the secret land of tebrion

discord troons are that desperate

With all that fucking tongue clicking, I was expecting him to say "do you know the way". Edit that shit out!

Nice edit, faggot. Idiots like you are certainly not a rarity to come by.