Elden Rings played counter will drop to 20k after the first mon-

>Elden Rings played counter will drop to 20k after the first mon-

Attached: miyazaki.png (1136x645, 289.37K)

Done with it after 140 hours. Cope.

We can see a drop start to happen, I'm so glad the honeymoon phase of this game is almost over and more players are seeing how bad it is.

>highest selling fromsoft game
>highest rated fromsoft game
>no player dropoff
>players are starting to see how bad it is

it takes awhile to beat so gamers are gonna be at it for awhile. you see it often in games this big.

Literally two more weeks tier, you been saying this since day 2.

Filtered little bitch.

reminder that if you see the term 'honeymoon phase' being used in an ER thread, it's coming from a discord resetera troon

the first monkey?
what does that mean?

Even a child is capable of understanding that people play a game, enjoy themselves and then move on and yet the completely fucking braindead morons on this website act surprised every single time like a dog who thinks its owner stops existing when he goes around the corner.

>We can see a drop start to happen
A lot of people have put hundreds of hours into the game and are finished with it. That's not a bad thing

Yep

Attached: 1647876722007.jpg (750x1024, 89.34K)

its a single player game you imbecile. people are finishing the game. its not some kind of MMO that has to keep the players.

I'm currently at 80 hours played. Guessing that I have another 40 hours before I take a break and come back for pvp, meme builds, and challenge runs. If there's a good randomizer that'll add some longevity for me as well.

this is your brain poisoned by the industry runningh every game as a service these days

If I stop playing the game, its because I beat it. You piece of shit.

why did you save a thumbnail instead of the full size image? you reddit trannies are insufferable

Nice deflection Discordtroon.

did you mean to reply to yourself? I know how to save Any Forums images in their full, native size. you don't know how to do that which means you are the outsider, not me.

meanwhile in monster hunter tranny land...

Attached: file.png (734x190, 92.61K)

Your entire life revolves around feeling superior to others on this website, no less. If you can't see how sad that is, then it's already over.

>beat the game
>stop playing it
le game is le bad XD