Attached: shell.jpg (900x900, 45.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jSY1_-I3p28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yea.

Archienigger kys.

When is he going to transition

>American Sonic is ugl-

Attached: DXTNdnWW4AITw0B.jpg (501x914, 79.26K)

Trans rights! Glory to the CCP!
I’m just being ironic lol
Now let me make a video with its entire content stolen from a SomethingAwful thread. Its okay, I left a single comment when it was made.

What am I looking at in the circle?

Where’s Goku?

Meds schizo.

I hope soon so people will fake the fake up and disown this fag

youtu.be/jSY1_-I3p28

>Now let me make a video with its entire content stolen from a SomethingAwful thread. Its okay, I left a single comment when it was made.

it was a LUE thread

it is

american sonic comics and cartoons are unironically why so many furries are into sonic because they introduced gay shit like romance drama and sonic having a girlfriend years before sonic adventure and its spawn so yes I would say american sonic is in fact the bad

BASED

Wait, so is he like a leftist faggot now?

Did he actually go full leftist or what? Dude seemed smart enough to stay out of politics and just talk vidya.

america is bad and should be erased

He didn't ever say this, though.

I don't get it why didn't he just draw sonic like that instead of going with the stupid looking mohawk design.

Attached: png-clipart-sonic-the-hedgehog-3-sonic-mania-sonic-generations-sonic-3-knuckles-american-classic-thumbnail[1].png (348x428, 30.26K)

checked his twitter and its just a bunch of sonic retweets. if he is left leaning he doesnt talk about it.

I can't say i've stalked this dude but the only real left wing opinion I've heard is that he's anti cop, but he was anti cop years before all this black/blue lives matter shit because he grew up in a post 9/11 newgrounds/Any Forums/lue fuck authority internet bubble

Probably guilt by association because he's friends with a bunch of far leftists.

>post is made significantly funnier because we know that the he browses Any Forums and is probably in this very thread

Attached: 1645368099785.jpg (804x970, 434.19K)

God I miss the 90's