Tunic

LA SORA DE EL TUNIC
(tunic thread)

Is there any super secret bosses to this? I just got to the dark world and am re-collecting my power ups

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 83.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OhXzwGjClac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so far no, but i just saw a thread on reddit and it's fucking bullshit. i'm not gonna try and continue doing any of this secret shit lmao
>The spectrogram is a rosetta stone: it shows how the Runic text we've already deciphered converts to music, which is itself another language used throughout the game.
so time to go digging around in the soundtrack or whatever the fuck else lmao

So besides gathering all my skill point things back from the hero statues, what else do I need to do in dark world to get the best ending? I only have like 1 more statue to go but after that idk what the heck to do

You need all pages which also requires at least 10 fairies.

I prefer bunny tunic

Attached: 1547427805.miri_bunnylink[1].jpg (655x1280, 110.56K)

>fairies
is there a list of where these are? I think i have literally none

you should have a hint already if you're that far into the game i think

They're partially hidden puzzles you need to solve. But sure here's a guide.
youtube.com/watch?v=OhXzwGjClac

ty!

Didn't think I'd have to do this but where's a good spot I can quickly farm gold/diamonds w/e the fuck the money currency is called? I have like 2 upgrades but too poor to afford them. I'm in the ghost world and fucked up in the light world there was a room with 2 fox copy enemies that gave 50 gold total and you could shotgun them super fast and reload but now I can't go back there

halp

You can go back to the light world if you didn't know.

>ANOTHER FUCKING SOULSLIKE
ENOOOOOOOOOOOUGH
ENOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH OF THIS

oh really? how do I do it

Not gonna spell it out for you entirely. What do you normally do at night that turns it to morning?

some possible news about the most recent "final" puzzle for those who are interested
seems like the website might also have hinted at some RGB color fuckery that's going on. there's a "holy cross" hidden on this page for some reason

Attached: pbvr3niw70p81.png (810x617, 217.51K)

??? dude just tell me wtf lol

no bitch solve it yourself its more fun

no wonder these threads are dead as shit no one even helps others, fuck you I'll ask in reddit

Where are you at? Part of the challenge should be to get back to the light world since the state you are in, you can't even upgrade in your ghost form. If you finished the cathedral, you should know what you need to do anyways right now unless you were braindead and skipped the obvious thing to do. Getting back to the light world ties in to regaining the ability to upgrade.

Motherfucker how dumb are you? What do you do at night to turn it into day?
You sleep you fucking moron. There's a bed within the first like 10 minutes of the game in the house

Is this game hard as fuck?

I went in that house and never saw anything to interact wit a bed, sue me my man

Because certain conditions have to be met in order to use it. Again, what did you do after you finished the cathedral or are you still stuck there?

Not really unless you suck at puzzles. The last boss is hard as fuck though.