Which one?

Attached: 339097A2-3742-4FC6-9EF0-24EC2040C2CD.jpg (1400x700, 192.43K)

They're both perfect if you ignore side content (optional mines/caves/catacombs and chalice dungeons)

Playing ER only only made me appreciate BB more for its tight and concise structure, lack of repeating bosses, incredible level design, and stable difficulty. There are things I liked about ER more, like the equipment, and weapon arts and shit... but the package in BB is so much better.

Bloodborne isn't even a passable game, let alone Souls game.

This. It needed more ER Troon and shit eating shit to be considered a real game by Any Forums

Chalice dungeons are a thousand times better than whatever the fuck side content elden ring has

Bloodborne is Miyazaki's magnum opus

I like them about equally for different reasons, which is a huge endorsement for Elden ring because I wasn’t sure FROM could ever top bloodborne for me. I just desperately want it on pc already.

This. It's a masterpiece and comparing it to the dogshit that is Souls games is entirely a disservice to Bloodborne

Elden Ring is an amazing game, and easily one of the best soulsborne games, but there’s a lot of Dark Souls 2 bullshit in it (repeating bosses, adding the same boss but two of them, etc.). Bloodborne is almost perfect

Quality over quantity. Always.
Therefore, I choose Bloodborne.

Elden Ring. I'm unironically filtered by PS4 hardware.

Bloodborne no question

Bloodborne has more of a cohesive aesthetic while also being a better game. It's a tighter, more polished, more refined, and overall superior gaming experience to Elden Ring.

>Central Yharnam - Gascoigne - Cleric Beast
Fantastic
>Cathedral Ward - Amelia
Fantastic
>Old Yharnam - Blood Starved Beast
Great
>Forbidden Woods - Shadows of Yharnam
Good
>Byrgenwerth - Rom
Disastrous
>Yahar'gul - The One Reborn - Darkbeast Paarl
Paarl is the one saving grace for an area that is among the souls franchise's very worst
>Lecture Building
Eh, should have been attached to the main game world. Otherwise innofensive.
>Nightmare Frontier - Amygdala
Dull, pointless, with a pushover boss
>Nightmare of Mensis - Micolash - Mergo's Wet Nurse
Thoroughly mediocre and often extremely tedious
>Hemwick Charnel Lane - Witches of Hemwick
Refreshing level design, but an utterly worthless boss
>Castle Cainhurst - Martyr Logarius
Classic aesthetic, but painfully underutilised and full of tedious enemies. The run back to Logarius is arduous as well.
>Upper Cathedral Ward
Completely and utterly wasted potential. Shit essentially. Ebrietas is great, but so disconnected from the area it's almost not worth mentioning.
>Hunter's Dream
Only here for the sake of the bosses, but they're both pretty good. One mechanics-wise, and the other thematically/visually.
>Chalices
Garbage

E3, Sekiro, and DS3 are better.

For me its still Bloodborne for the gameplay and OST.

Elden Ring shouldn't even be in the same conversation as Bloodborne. BB is far better.

ER is good but BB is easily much better

ER and Sekiro are rehashed dogshit where you repeat the same bosses over and over. Not even worth playing

>DS3 better than BB
opinion safely discarded

No, chalice dungeons suck, even the preset ones up to the pthumeru queen

Bloodborne is the only worthwile game there is

both

BB makes other soulsgames feel like shit to play

Bloodborne

bloodborne easily

Even Miyazaki thinks bloodborne is his best work yet.

Sekiro

Both have awful enemy and combat design but BB at least has good level design instead of being another open world slog.

Bloodborne for sure

BB
bonus points for how much it makes pc mastercucks seeth
never ever

I liked bloodborne more as a game, but 30 fps kills it so elden ring gets my vote.

twin peaks of the souls series. Bloodborne has peak aesthetic/story/linear design, Elden Ring has peak gameplay/content/QoL

Attached: eldenringkino2.jpg (2319x1154, 872.8K)

bloodborne and it's not close.
>t. 220+ hours in elden ring

>Elden Ring has peak gameplay/content/QoL

Attached: 1640147693426.jpg (184x184, 8.32K)

Bloodborne

sold my ps4, but i would really like to play bloodborne again.