Which had the better library?

Which had the better library?

Attached: v.jpg (2000x1000, 211.58K)

PS2 hands down, it has soulful games

gamecube hands down
ps2 only really had Gran Turismo and some uberniche anime shit

idc. both have enough good games

Attached: plush-snoozer-hamtaro.jpg (800x800, 117.32K)

I grew up poor; Both consoles had three games as far as I can tell.

At the time? PS2
What's actually worth busting the system out for today? GC

All my friends had a N64 and PS2, none of them bought a Gamecube.

I bought a ton of cheap games on the ps2 during the mid 00's

PS2 hands down
gamecube is not bad but the ps2 is just better

Was the sixth console generation the greatest of all time? Between these two plus original Xbox and the Dreamcast it had some of the best games ever made. I remember as a kid I had Gamecube but I had at least 1 friend w each of those systems (most had PS2) and we would all try out the games on each other's consoles. I have fond memories of Ninja Gaiden Black and Halo 2 on Xbox, DMC 3 and MGS 3 on PS2, and even Sonic Adventure 2 on Dreamcast and I never even owned any of those consoles. My friends all thought Mario Sunshine was gay but were blown away by Metroid Prime and we would play melee for fucking hours.

Attached: 13D83CFA-AF18-4C1B-85F8-8146B32A7731.jpg (1280x1679, 177.58K)

Super Smash Bros. Melee > Any PS2 game

Attached: 1626974708787.png (912x1024, 287.39K)

based

depends on your taste in games.

Xbox>PS2>DC>GC

The fact the gamecube is now considered "good" shows the absolute state fo not only nintendo but gaming as a whole.

The Gamecube was has always been Nintendo's second best console though.

The gamecube had it all. It was just missing donkey kong.

The GameCube is the most overrated console in existence

Name 2 better Nintendo consoles.

Absolutely based.

based

>second best to literal garbage
Right

NES, SNES, N64, and Switch.

Gamecube has RE4 which is one of the main reasons to own it. Sunshine (only Mario on it) sucks dick. Windwaker (only Zelda on it) is unfinished/rushed.

PS2, but a long shot. That's not to say Gamecube had a shitty library, it wasn't bad. But PS2 blew it out of the water.

The gamecube had all the good games from that gen. The shitstation 2 had all the shovelware and is responsible for creating the casual audience.

You're confusing the positive connotation of being a child and hanging out with friends and being a spastic all the time, generating dopamine, with the positive connotation of only getting that sometimes, when you actually do meaningful shit as an adult.

Attached: gun(t).png (250x332, 123.39K)

Truth. Symphonia is better than Abyss too.

>filtered by sunshine
faggot zoomer

PS2 had the best library of any console in history and will likely never be topped.

Sunshine is garbage.