Why are so many normalfags bamboozled by open worlds full of filler and devoid of interesting gameplay?

Why are so many normalfags bamboozled by open worlds full of filler and devoid of interesting gameplay?

Attached: 1643753370971.jpg (377x369, 17.7K)

they just don't know better

Bam was never funny or did any of the bigger stunts in Jackass. He is completely irrelevant.

why are faggots so angry that a game which was already pretty good took all the same gameplay and put it in an open world?

>why are you faggots so angry that a drink which was already pretty good got diluted by water?
idk you tell me

Yeah, he was a crybaby cunt

his show was pretty entertaining though

But not because of Bam. Phil and Don Vito carried it along with some cool friends of Bam.

in what way is the gameplay diluted by being open world
what does an open world take away
I can see your point when we talk about some games which are open world and use the open world to hide the lack of gameplay, but there are good open world games that you can tell focused on gameplay first and open world second

It's simple really. People are on average very poor. 100+ hour open world games always look like a better value proposition then a ten-hour linear game.

Attached: 1647196570011.jpg (495x619, 43.35K)

say a game is known for how its combat synergises well with cleverly designed levels and how monsters are placed within those levels
i dont have to tell you how an open world takes away from that

you can still have a game with cleverly designed levels (areas, set pieces) with monsters that interact with those levels in an open world game

MOLESTA LA BREASTA

>the weakest member of the party spirals out of control and becomes the villain

I love that story arc, frankly.

yes and the problem arrives when you have way less of cleverly designed levels with cleverly placed monsters in favour of open world sections
hopefully you can now understand the dilution analogy

If you don't like exploration, fine. Others enjoy it though.

Thinking open world is necessary for good exploration or even exploration period is peak zoomer

thinking closed world is necessary for good level design is peak retard

I dunno would original doom be open world compared to nu doom?

man drugs and alcohol really just make you look 20 years older huh?

nu doom has way bigger (spacier) levels than the originals, thats a bizarre question. if anything it shows less is more which this guy should also take into account

Name a single open world game with good level design. You're probably gonna cite games with some good closed-off section aren't you

that and eating like shit would do that to you. during his drunken depressive phase after his buddy died all he ate was fast food and beer.

Jackass was everything to me
and I'm so relieved that-
BLEARGH
BLRRRGGH

JUST VENMO ME A DOLLAR
JUST A BUCK
FUCK YOU KNOXVILLE

Attached: x1080.jpg (1966x1080, 184.63K)

FPBP.

personally, I really liked Ghost of Tsushima, it actually changed my mind on what an asscreed bamham game was supposed to be
GTA San Andreas is great, Morrowind, Oblivion is peak comfy, Kingdom Come: Deliverance is fucking surreal with how much minute detail is put into basic shit

He is 20 years older user

>YOU CAN GO THERE
I still hear this being used unironically, scary stuff.

Nu doom is linear and unimaginative

Wasn't a new movie coming out in 2020?

Now that you mention it I can't remember hardly anything about Bam from that show, but I remember several antics from the other people.

I like how they do Deus Ex games, the world actually feels bigger when you can only explore a bit of it, but there's much more detail in what you can explore rather than being spread out over an empty map. Especially for urban environments. I felt like Elden Ring was suited for the open world though because it's more like Shadow of the Colussus where it created the sense of being tiny in this world with massive fantastical structures in the distance

Attached: 1647982012833.jpg (1920x1080, 199.23K)

thats your opinion sure, but its also got objectively way larger levels than originals. and even though nu doom is not open world by any means, its still a pretty good comparison for what happens when a series with good level design goes open world

Based STR Chad.

Attached: IMG_20220223_200431_317.jpg (1280x1147, 102.42K)

Because GTA started open world so they think Open world = good

>GTA started open world
lmao no

imagine if he got into starting strength instead of getting into pain pills and vodka.