DMC

>That ending to Visions of V

Yeah, I'm thinking DMC5's story is certified kino and on par with DMC3.

Attached: 3499317-dmc5-box.jpg (960x960, 168.54K)

god I hate you

Whait, Visions of V is at last finished?

>"Villain" is the jobber Vegeta (Vergil).
>Gets Majin power up, and splits in half to make Cabba.
>Dante (Goku) also has to go SSJ2 to compete.
>Tree of Might from DBZ movie is there.
>Majin Vegeta becomes Vegeta again after combining with Cabba.
>"OMG... it's Vegeta. (Wow. Again?). Guess we're going to have to settle this Once and For Allâ„¢."
>Gohan/Trunks (Nero) unblocks Super Duper SSJ2 mode and is stronger than both his dad and uncle.
>Nothing is settled Once and For Allâ„¢.
>Game has the opposite of climax since there's no villain.
I've never heard of such a pointless story.

Yes, final chapter came out a few days ago. Finally over after 3 years. It's a solid read if you like the DMC and want some things fleshed out.

>caring about the story in action or fighten games

Attached: Rogaine Ad.jpg (1920x1080, 210.69K)

>He's a plot midwit

lmao. I bet you think the endings to Blade Runner and 3:10 to Yuma are stupid also.

This. Also...
>filename

Attached: 0.jpg (1000x666, 125.94K)

>caring about the story in action or fighten games
The reason why DMC is a step above most other action games is because not only is the gameplay great but they make sure to contextualize it and give it proper meaning with the story and cutscene. DMC is a great example of ludo-narrative cohesion.

>compares the Chads of Any Forums to the Chads of Any Forums in an attempt to insult them
>believes this speaks badly of them and not himself
FLEE

Attached: 1618876197079.jpg (1460x821, 166.21K)

Bladerunner never felt pointless at its conclusion as everything changed within the story. The replicants were dead, and Decker was a villain protagonist, if nothing else, but at least grew to understand himself and them more.
This is the opposite of DMCV, which seemed to only be a vehicle to give the characters powers, and nothing notable really changed. It was like a Family Guy episode in its stakes.

They both have shit stories, no doubt. Literally worse than Marvel movies lol

Kino.

Attached: 4.png (1536x2048, 559.76K)

>DMC
>Chads of Any Forums
kek

3 is good but I don't consider the other games a step above anything else story wise, 4 has decent gameplay though. The others? Below average.

>claims they're bad
>is obsessed with them
RUN

Attached: Waku Waku[sound=files.catbox.moe%2F62mwkp.mp3].gif (435x250, 3.15M)

>Point out funny similarities.
>OBSESSED OBSESSED OBSESSED!
kek

>FLEE
>RUN
Bro, you're not even in control of your physique, you're not telling anybody to do anything.

>writes a shopping list of similarities
>can't think outside of these comparisons
>continues to reply when called out
>n-not obsessed...!

Attached: 1635894536281.png (700x700, 147.91K)

DMC5's story was great because it made people who just want Vergil to be an edgy Sephiroth clone instead of an more complex character seethe. Everything about his arc in 5 made sense and made sense with 1 and 3's story.

Attached: DMC5 Vergil.jpg (542x703, 36.69K)

>filename

Attached: 1500353767463.png (500x399, 67.66K)

Honestly, it seems you're obsessed with me.

Sephiroth is a much more interesting character

>was*
Ever since AC? No.

>i-it's actually you who's obsessed...!

Attached: 1640927586913.gif (236x213, 26.72K)

Why are you stuttering?

>Sephiroth is a much more interesting character

He's interesting as a villain and threat, not as a character. The thing that made him so great in FFVII was the ominous foreshadowing and how you didn't really see that much of him. The more screen-time Sephiroth got the less interesting he became.

The same can be said about Vergil ever since 3.
In 5 he was a pure joke. Just look at V, his "human half" and how he looked like. Enough said.