Can somebody explain?

Can somebody explain?
Can't you appeal the ban?
There are false reports all the time

Attached: Screenshot_20220322_113912.jpg (1080x1906, 417.39K)

not my problem kid
reroll your account

Attached: gameplay.webm (824x546, 2.83M)

Kill yourself teen.

>Can't you appeal the ban?
No, Microsoft doesn't allow ban appeals, at all, for any reason. I remember people being up in arms about it when Minecraft started requiring Microsoft accounts and Microsoft said it was impossible to be falsely banned, so there's no way to appeal. They also confirmed a few players reporting you is enough to get you banned permanently.

imagine playing w*stern games

Is this planned?
Like did they pull this so people would pay money for the same game on another account?
Or to kick players after getting their money?

He's probably lying and got banned for stream-sniping.

>and Microsoft said it was impossible to be falsely banned, so there's no way to appeal. They also confirmed a few players reporting you is enough to get you banned permanently.
What the actual fuck?

Streamers are special so they get special privileges

I'll never buy a Microsoft game or console because of their shitty moderation practices. Minecraft is the only exception because I bought it in 2010, when there were no terms of service and it wasn't owned my Microsoft.

Thankfully in Minecraft (Java) it only applies to Microsoft's shitty "realms" service. They can't ban you from third party servers. Bedrock edition bans you from everything, even single player worlds on Xbox.

Next time don't act like a dick and make people report you sweetie, it's not hard to be a decent human being.

this is why nobody should play online games

I will never buy this game because of this thread. Thank you.

Attached: 1642083971597.png (200x200, 47.82K)

in game bans can be appealed. message ui bans no so much

>you had to be convinced to not buy Sea of Thieves
ngmi

Most big services use algorithmic bans and it takes a long time to get a human to look at an appeal. It's not like on Any Forums where a human actually looks at the report and decides on a ban.

Not him but i heard it was a fun game.
I'll avoid it now.

They also fucked up enough times that their no-appeals practice has made it a blip on the EU's radar and they're now working on legislation which will force companies to have proper procedures in place for appeals and forces them to present tangible evidence that would warrant a permanent ban or account termination.

So eventually this'll probably be fixed. nu-Microsoft likes to paint itself as the good guy, after all -- now that the net is closing around Apple and Google.

Why do we keep making this thread about made up shit with no proof?

The fact that isn't a lone outlying case, and moderation sucks in general leads to conversation

Making up lies to start a conversation devalues the conversation.

How do you know it's a lie, there are many cases of unfair bans, i have no reason to believe it's a lie.

What the fuck am I even looking at?

Since this is the internet and no one has posted proof, the only reasonable stance to take is to assume it's a lie.

what would you consider "proof" microsoft pajeet shill

gambling with zero reward

How about the email from Rare/MS stating the reason for the ban? Since this was a streamer there should be a recording of said event. Anything other than a single screenshot of a screen with no names and no information.

Proof is the screenshot, your proof is based on nothin bit your feelings.

It's proof someone was banned, it is not proof that it was because they killed a streamer.

Thats not just the internet but literally everywhere. People are way to gullible and its far more likely that the people banned are the same assholes that run around screaming nigger constantly. Oops got banned better make up an excuse and try to get twatter mobs to defend me in a lame excuse for an unban.

>nothing is real except what i feel is right
There are a fuck ton of unfair bans a google away yet, you don't bother checking, yet you do this and defend your stance.
Kill yourself my man.

Prove this ban was for killing a streamer. If you can't, then fuck off.

It's proof somebody was banned, there is no proof it was even faked.
It's 1:0 more proof than lies.

>numbers go UP
>flashy lights everywhere telling me i'm great
>me feel good
>me need more numbers now
What is this mentality called?

Can you prove it wasnt?
If not this conversation ends here.
I'll take his word over a shill like you that goes off his feelings.

>nothing is real except what i feel is right

That same shit applies to you as well. You believe this because you FEEL that its true without any actual information about whats going on. Pot and kettle. At least one side is making a reasonable demand asking for proof instead of just crying about a bunch of shit they dont understand.

Burden of proof lies on the person making the claim. The screenshot/you are claiming it was because they killed a streamer, and NO ONE is willing to post any proof of that.

How about this, he was banned for shouting nigger at people. You have no proof otherwise, so you should just accept that I"m right.

>I'll believe the side that fits my own narrative
You're right, this conversation is over you deluded faggot.

insectoid

>Burden of proof lies on the person making the claim
Victim blaming doesn't make you look cool.

gambling addiction
also "you're a chink"