Mouse only lets change dpi in hundreds

my picrel mouse only lets me change my dpi in hundreds (steelseries 710)

this is a problem because im playing an fps thats got an ingame built deceleration, but theres a random high sens that for some reason removes it, so for that sens i need to use extremely low dpi so something like 200-300, but 200 is just too low and 300 is just too high

messing with windows mouse settings doesnt seem to do anything, so is there any other way to tweak dpi

or just recommend mouses that you know could let access more specific dpi values

Attached: bd2b033d23b00d0e759c948d5b17c1f6.jpg (1245x650, 129.5K)

have you installed steelseries software?

yes, lol thats where i change my dpi. but it only lets you change it in hundreds

how is 300 too high. what res are you playing at 320x240?

its a 3rd person shooter and no, sens is something like 0.33 and the absolute highest anyone uses is 0.3

just recommend mouses instead of asking bullshit questions

how about you stop playing bullshit games instead

This feels like something that can be fixed with an .ini edit or some middleware to fuck with your mouse speed.
Surely spending money and learning a new mouse altogether is the ticket

so tell me about this middleware, please, kind user

I put my dpi at 800 and edit the mouse sensitivity in the game. Am I retarded?

May i ask what fps game are you playing

99% of people do it like that

>buying shitseries
you deserved it OP

Attached: trash.jpg (3715x2089, 399.79K)

The new battlefield

I'm able to successfully set my sensitivity in video games, I've never had a need to use such software. Best of luck!

its a 3rd person shooter (my bad) that id rather not tell because the playerbase is extremely low

sorry user but Any Forums is weird :)

and its not even relevant to the help that i need
i just wanna know if theres and extra unknown way to manage dpi

same

fuck this garbage

yea you are. change your windows mouse sens back to default to dumbass.

Just buy a logitech g203 or g403 something, cheap and just works. And you can use Onboard Memory Manager, so you don't have to install any bloatware.

>id rather not tell because the playerbase is extremely low
holy fuck you're retarded

>and its not even relevant to the help that i need
except that you're going through all that trouble for that specific shooter

recommdations for a cheap non-shit gaymen mouse? Got a corsair harpoon but its starting to double click a lot which is getting annoying

>id rather not tell because the playerbase is extremely low
wtf do you think is gonna happen? 4chins is gonna come on your dead game and get you? no one cares.

Zowies just work

>but its starting to double click a lot which is getting annoying
surely there's filters for that. I had a keyboard that chattered constantly with double and triple keypresses and KeyChatterFix removed 99% of it. same should be possible for mouse inputs

did zowie fix having worse latency then wireless mice yet?