Humble Bundle Ukraine

Struggling to find value in the Humble Bundle Ukraine bundle. $40 for a bunch of games.
Here are some games I might be interested in and the market price (on Steam with the usual discounts).

Would probably maybe buy someday:
Satisfactory - $20, overpriced, also Early Access
Slay the Spire - $13, interested

Normally would not get:
Back 4 Blood - $30, does not support local co-op, useless
Spyro Reignited Trilogy - $16, graphics are soulless
Quantum Break - $10, maybe
Kerbal Space Program - $10, meh
Wargroove - $10, meh

Everything else is shovelware. IMO, the bundle should be worth $30 max.

Attached: UrkaineHumbleBundle.png (595x200, 47.02K)

kerbal is a chinese bitcoin miner so why would you need this, let alone give money to some 3rd worlder shithole for no reason

good goy

Can ukraine win?

No

>Can ukraine win?
It doesn't matter since they already won in our hearts

Maybe the real victory was the friendships we made along the way.

Itch had a better bundle price and content wise

Z

>all anti-war leftists got instantly duped into supporting a war

Attached: chrome_j5ymCbvVIs.png (895x484, 187.04K)

i think it was made by mexicans

The outcome of their "war" doesn't matter and will be forgotten because of the WW3 we will get right after it.

Against a country with nukes while they have none? No.
Against a country with a military satellite and intercontinental bunker-breaking hypersonic missiles? No.
Against a country that outnumbers and outguns them? No.

The entire goal of NATO arming the Ukraine and the Ukraine resistance is to harm Russia as much as possible, they knew they weren't winning anything years ago.

baZed

Bro I just donated and you’re telling me they can’t win!? How dare you

Define "win".
Russia needs its buffer state, so in a way I think Ukraine will end up splitting into an Euro and a Russian friendly state, and things will be settled that way.
More or less the same way the Balkan Wars ended, with Yugoslavia split in many states.

Ive played Back 4 Blood and can confirm its entirely mediocre. It should be free2play at this point.

Kerbal Space is well worth it if you have an inkling of space autism. You learn so much about orbital mechanics just playing the game.

Win what? How? They're not going to just wipe Russia. But will Ukraine still stand after all of this? It will, in one way or another. Ukrainians proved to be incredibly stubborn and strong in preserving their identity.

Has gotten $12.9 million about to be $13 million. I think we can expect it end at around $20~25 million. That would be over tripl what the itch.io got and that took 10 days while this one took 7 days to do it.

What identity? Ukrainians are Russian, simple as

Holy based

Attached: based.jpg (609x1210, 105.55K)

There are no Russians, there's just half jews and half mongols.

Not supporting a gynocentric anti-male shithole that is forcing it's male citizens to get slaughtered in a war against their will.

When is the war gonna end? It’s been a week now

So you're not supporting either?

>Supporting jewtin's quest to revive the USSR
You are a leftist tranny in denial

This is what scares me the most. If he gets too desperate I fear he will make some really nasty move

...so Russia? Caus Ukraine didn't start the war. Were they just supposed to bend over for the big, tough guy? Not everyone is like you, user. Most of us don't take dick from assholes and smile about it.

They aren't making any money off of that anyway, so you may as well pirate whatever you want from it

just pirate all of them no one gives a shit

Attached: Z.jpg (1280x720, 105.55K)

Post this on Any Forums to get instantly vacation'd. I would love to see the cope.

test

yes, they're already showing russia is awful with their army and planning and rely heavily on their nukes.
lol nice propgranda Ivan? How many tanks and men have you lost? Shoo shoo back in your cope cage

lmao no

zelensky is literally just throwing his citizens into an unwinnable conflict for twitter clout while he hides outside of the country pretending he's still there with a green screen

>lmao no

>zelensky is literally just throwing his citizens into an unwinnable conflict for twitter clout while he hides outside of the country pretending he's still there with a green screen

Attached: 1647533221011.png (960x619, 419.11K)