Fallout Whatever Discussion

After Fallout 4 and 76, how much lower could Bethesda sink in making a Fallout game that's Fallout in name only?

Attached: fo5.jpg (600x400, 37.54K)

How does a zoomer approach the first two games? The combat feels janky as fuck and most of the fights feel like cheesing through everything but I don’t know what playing it “right” looks like

Like, they've done it twice already. Three or even four times if you count Fallout Shelter and the Chinese-market-only Fallout Shelter 2.

You should just make a thread where we talk about the minutiae of Fallout's lore that we like or dislike. That was a fun thread on /vrpg/ like 8 months ago.

Attached: 1625377826501.png (700x400, 9.3K)

Who care about begaysda? New Vegas 2 will save the franchise

Turn it into a racing game.

there is no right way to play. just play. make mistakes and try again

Literally brute-force it.

FALLOUT 5 WILL BE GOLDEN ENCLAVE VS COMMIEFORNIA IN CASCADIA

Attached: 1640722518489.jpg (1389x1962, 336.1K)

Bethesda saves a franchise from the scrapheap of history and THEY are the ones ruining it?

Your understanding of the situation is flawed

Well, by Fallout 4 they tried to turn a RPG into a shooter. And failed.
Then with 76 they tried to turn a singleplayer shooter into a MMO. And failed.
So Fallout 5 is gonna be converted into a beat'em up or a racing game. And fail.

I think it's pointless to discuss this since it's probably 10 years away at most

>Brotherhood takes over Quebec
They can fucking have it!

Read a guide on a build that works. It is either that or trial and error.

If you enjoy trial and error don't read a guide.

>So Fallout 5 is gonna be converted into a beat'em up or a racing game

Oh sweet baby Jesus I don't want to imagine the mental gymnastics the Betheshills would pull to defend such an entry in the series.

>Seethe obsidrones, the fallout franchise always have been about punching people/going fast

I liked Fallout 1+2 but they just ripped off A Boy and His Dog so it's not the franchise is a sacred object that must not be tampered with

A reminder that New Vegas was the worst thing to ever happen to the franchise.

>Residents of Vault 76
>Richardson and Eden are dead
By the time they're dead the residents of Vault 76 would have been dead for decades or more.

In that case I’m becoming more and more convinced f1 was actually a pretty shitty game. Combat sucks, item management is a fucking pain and I got to a point where I hoarded so much shit to sell that the shops ran out of caps, and the writing is more often than not tedious and boring, especially if intelligence and speech abilities aren’t that great for the character

Cope Betheshill

Attached: nv gigachad.png (798x990, 1.22M)

Take gifted, it's a broken trait by design. Shit's too good.

Invest in a main weapon skill to at least 100 early on, and by the end of the game have it at 150 or higher.

I actually liked Fallout 4.
Fallout 76 was objectively shit.