Piratefaggots talk shit about achievement because they don't have it kek

Piratefaggots talk shit about achievement because they don't have it kek

Attached: images - 2022-03-22T144647.658.jpg (563x322, 24.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gibbed/SteamAchievementManager
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Playstation is the only platform where achivements/trophies are fun to collect since it makes a cool sound when you unlock them. xbox' sound is boring and steam doesn't have one

fpbp

github.com/gibbed/SteamAchievementManager
*makes your achievements worthless*

?

on PS5 you even get a different cool sound when you get a platinum. it really triggers the happy response in my brain

Autism, fuck off snoys

>some guy autistically combs through your achievements
>sees that you unlocked incompatible achievements at the same time
>sees that you unlocked cheevos in the wrong order
CHEEVO POLICE ARREST THIS MAN'S STEAM PROFILE

Attached: 1626944320676.jpg (419x480, 80.88K)

Cheevos lost their luster when Sony came out with Trophies and games like Isaac completely destroy the identity of cheevos. Almost no games do em right where it's either:
BEAT LEVEL 1
BEAT LEVEL 2
BEAT LEVEL 3
BEAT LEVEL 4
BEAT THE GAME
or
PLAY ON HALLOWEEN WITH A MEMBER OF THE DEV TEAM IN WHICH YOU GET A HEADSHOT WITH THE SHOTGUN FROM 800M AWAY [also the trigger for this achievement is fucking broken so either everyone automatically gets it, or noone without creamapi has it]

>playstation
>ps5 update strips your game of achievements and adds an unfinished game to your list
Playstation is shit, steam acheivements can be unlocked with a third party tool. Xbox acheivements being the original and with them being a raw number are very easy to compare overall gamer cred.

How so?

>achievements

Attached: 1620873958224.jpg (437x598, 41.63K)

The only purpose achievements have is to check the "complete the first level" type of achievements so you can laugh at how many people don't play the games they buy

>letting the botnet know how you play
if your achievements aren't in-game, they aren't worth shit.

Attached: cheevos.jpg (590x573, 70.02K)

On xbox, if someone has an achievement it means they got the achievement. Same as with playstation. On steam? It means nothing because you could have just cheated in the achievements.

>Caring about achievements like some worthless dopamine addict
I would like to have Alpha Protocol on Steam though so that I wouldn't have to pirate it every time I get in the mood to play.

Nintendo has the best achievent system though.

No stress no nothing.

lmao i was cheating in achievements on Xbox Live 12 fucking years ago
It was literally as easy as hooking up the external HDD to a computer and running a program.

Attached: 1598299709750.png (635x640, 547.42K)

you could do it with a USB stick too. used to upload my profile onto a USB then edit it with Horizon to get free avatars n shit

>need a satisfying sound in order to feel accomplished
are you a child or developmentally disabled?

>"h-hey look, I platinued this game. I'm the best"
achievementfags are truly retards.

it does that on ps4 too

This user fucks

It has nothing to do with bragging retards. It's about getting more enjoyment out of the games.

how does getting a notification telling you you did what you just did make the game more enjoyable?

Attached: 1449734659657.png (222x185, 25.46K)

cheevo fags need cheevos in order to accomplish anything in a game