>I'm never lost because the Erdtree is a good vantage point
>progress through the game
>Erdtree is getting closer and closer
>reach the capital
>the Erdtree covers the entire sky
>finally reach the Erdtree
>pure elation while basking at its warm glow
What a game

Attached: 20220323012847_1.jpg (1920x1080, 621.84K)

Done before by a shit ton of games.

>finally reach the Erdtree
>lolgotothesethreeshitfillerareawe'reclosed :^)

Didn't ask.

Attached: 20220323013015_1.jpg (1920x1080, 545.47K)

Shame it didn't end there

Thank God it didn't end there. Would've made no sense to end at the erdtree.

>mfw I'm going to set the whole fucking world on fire
>mfw I'm faceless as well as maidenless

The weeping peninsula warp chest was kind of gay for this reason imo. I almost felt spoiled just 10 hours into the game because I find that warp point and suddenly I'm overlooking Leyndell and I can see the entrance to the tree. It was cool, but I was like fuck, now I know what it looks like. I was already excited for the whole journey there and whatever the payoff would be, and it's right here.

Name one so I don't have to play this shit anymore

Mountaintops and Consecrated Snowfield could've been cut without problem, Farrum Azula is okay

impressive engine that can handle all those impressive draw distances
only seen ghost recon wildlands do something similar

Attached: gta-vicecity.jpg (1280x1024, 814.87K)

Attached: 20220307173742_1.jpg (1920x1080, 692.55K)

Unironically think they could've made the game episodic and it might've helped with the late game content they always seem to flounder on. I'd say they could've just made it shorter and had DLC, but I think the game would've felt incomplete if you just got to Leyndell and the main quest was actually over. So to keep that "big epic quest" feel it might've been worth it to have the first part "end" at Leyndell, then once the second part was released with new areas and NPCs and whatever the whole quest could be completed. But it seems like the two best ways to have handled something like that would to have it soft end at the burning of the tree, or to have some kind of soft ending when approaching the capitol.

Please name some, I want more

How much do you get for shilling on 4chin? Just curiousity.

Also fpbp

I'm paid in salt, mostly

based
glad you had fun king

I used to draw glowing trees at fucking 6.
Le majestic FromSoftware Art direction is at the same level of some random 6 years old.

Fuck off shills.

I love games that do things like this, a bit like Yggdrasil in the first act of DQ XI, or the tower and portal to nihilanth in Black Mesa. Really makes it feel like an adventure, makes you feel like you've come a long way.

>I used to draw glowing trees at fucking 6.
>Le majestic FromSoftware Art direction is at the same level of some random 6 years old.

>Fuck off shills.

Attached: 1637779343562.gif (512x512, 1.67M)

Elden Ring is like Dark Souls 2, Nioh 1, Code Vein or The Surge games: a good game that I like immensely and Any Forums loathes.

Attached: 20220322000155_1.jpg (1920x1080, 591.36K)

how much does discord lurking pay?