Switch won NPD, PlayStation dead last place

What went wrong with the PS5?

How can Sony retake their marketshare?

Attached: npd.png (579x791, 173.18K)

nogems

When was the last time there was some actual good news for Sony?

I dunno, even the psvr2 is shaping up to be a disaster for them. If that thing isn't the price of the quest 2 at most then its dead.

if half the xbox sales are series s to purely play Madden or FIFA on then it doesn't really matter. But I would say Sony need to stop being Jews putting every game on the PS4

Gran Turismo and Horizon Electric Boogalo reviewed really well.
Harry Potter exclusive State of Play
We bought Bungie and own Halo now
God of War 2 is coming

>We bought Bungie and own Halo now

Attached: 1619275626855.gif (250x250, 992.84K)

PlayStation got more games in February than Xbox and Nintendo combined. All that’s happening here is ps5 is sold out thanks to a banger February and now waiting a restock

Attached: 1607974936314.png (327x316, 164.56K)

sony doesn't need good news

plenty

Attached: Sony awards.jpg (1080x1341, 121.3K)

series S's and switches are easy to come by
both the series s and switch aren't fuckin colossus tier bricks like the ps5.

All the ps5 "exclusives" are on the ps4 this year. Give redfall and starfield all the shit, but atleast they'll be next gen only while ps4 owners are given zero reason to switch to a ps5

Attached: 1634281327111.jpg (720x960, 106.58K)

I'm not sure if the ninth gen systems are at a breaking point here. It just might not be worth it for all but the richest developers to bother with the budgets required to really take advantage of what the consoles can do. It looks like the best most people can manage is better performance for eighth gen graphics. Exclusives so far do look better but not enough to justify their development costs.

Switch got both TS and Tunic so that's already wrong.

>tunic
Literal shovelware

>vgchartz
duderino.......

Whatever you can buy in stores wins.
I can get a new Switch or Series S in the store at any given point. The only way to get a Series X or PS5 is from ebay scalpers. Nobody wants to monitor online stores constantly in hope to pay retail price for one.
And even the PS4 is sold out everywhere with Sony not producing more.
Shit is fucked for them.

mad lol

Sony should have also made a retarded version of PS5 that is easier and cheaper to make like the Series S is.

Just hurry up and give me the pc port already, yeesh

Quest 3 will be coming soon too.

vgchartz just makes up their numbers. this isn't npd.

I have a PS5 I bought with scalper prices, thinking of getting a second one. (One to mod and one to keep updated, I'm on 4.02 and it sits doing nothing right now)

But I don't want to pay scalpers prices again, it's impossible to find at retail, 2 of my friends want one and can't get one either.

The real reason PS5 sold less is it's impossible to find and everyone wants one. Of course they sold more Switch and Xboxes, you can walk into any store and buy one

Oh god Nintendo is going to take this year as well.
First 2 years into the new generation and Nintendo is the winner for both

Literal cuck