This is the fate of Nintendo on phones Huh? They are so fucking lucky the Switch succeeded

This is the fate of Nintendo on phones Huh? They are so fucking lucky the Switch succeeded

Attached: AA2E674B-D710-43E2-BFA9-9A670657B920.jpg (1086x700, 130.54K)

so you want Nintendo to make predatory gacha games?

It’s the easiest thing in the world to do and they somehow fucked it up

The last three Nintendo presidents have always made perfectly clear they see mobile gaming as a trojan horse to advertise their IPs to get people to buy their systems.

>FEH will die soon guys!! 2 more years!

FEH and Mario Kart Tour still exist

Not much longer. Porting shit to the Switch is a sign of death

nintendo has expectations and it seems any small earners get axed

Thank god Nintendo consumers actually voted with their wallets. Fuck mobile garbage, I'll buy every console they ever make if it means they stay away from that cancer

Dragalia Lost died because Nintendo and Cygames stopped giving a shit. There have been debates of microtransactions in the game with Cygames wanting to go harder on it while Nintendo wanted to keep the game mostly f2p friendly in order to not attract bad press. That ruined their relationship and Dragalia Lost now getting shut down is simply the result of that. Cygames don't want to work on the game anymore and Nintendo aren't willing to take over the project internally.

>Jewtindo makes shovelware for movile
>still refuses to port old games to PC

I remember when Mario Kart Tour came out and every single person in my high school was playing it. I never got it knowing what it was and I was just told "bro just fucking download the game. It's free Mario kart don't be such a faggot nigga." Then they found out you only get 2 weeks free and everyone around me dropped the game just like that, never talking about Mario kart ever again.
Unironically, who is actually paying money to play a simplified Mario kart on mobile? After the two weeks it first came out I haven't seen a single person around me ever actually play the game

Nintendo Mobile gamers are the only ones with a spine. It's fucking opposite day

I guess Dragalia...Lost.

I dont think it is that easy. The current strategy seems to be to make an abhorrent nightmare and then advertise the fuck out of it to get whales, see (((Raid: Shadow Legends))).

I dont think any dev that actually tries to be a little honest and give a single shit about their customer base could succeed in the current market.

.... are you guys complaining? online only games failing is a GOOD thing. we need for all the others to fail, too.

Mobile gaming was A Iwata decision. Hate the Pokemon company bean counter all you want but it was him that wanted out of mobile

Nintendo only did mobileshit because they were pushed with the WiiU's failure. As soon as the Switch was seen as a success, they bailed on gacha.

This. Besides, they've said long ago that the mobile games were just advertisements for the main games on their consoles, which given the success of the Switch and its game library, which had done exactly that.

They won't so it's best to laugh at the ones who fail instead. Nintendo is very rare when it comes to financial failure so i'll drink it in