Massive wave of quittings going down at Blizzard

So in the last week we have had 47 people quit. Many with no job lined up.

Basically anyone pro union was getting passively pushed out by busters hired in as "advisers to ease workplace toxicity".

Some like Josh have been noticed, others like Margeret have been largely unnoticed.

Right now WoW's development team is a skeleton crew being propped up by members of the live support.

We have lost 20 people for every hire and new hires are rarer than ever.

We are being threatened if we go to the press about any of this.

Attached: Blizzard Logo.png (2560x1536, 166.88K)

see you in jason schlomo twitter "leak" thread friend

Why the fuck would you quit if you don't have a job already lined up?
Are they retarded?

Sucks about Josh, but Margaret was always a cunt and I hope she's next.

>Microsoft paid good money for this
if they just fire ALL of Blizzard and use the IPs it could be worth it, but what is the point of keeping a festering wound around?

Why can't this actually be true?

Attached: 1624681625486.png (442x390, 168.02K)

go to the press, theres nothing they do when you have the court of public opinion on your side

I can think of a load of devs way better suited to handle these IPs than Blizzard.

The fuck are they all doing anyway, they tweet more than make games.

was that blackrock funding worth it? going woke and throwing us to the dirt worth it for that payroll? all that money's fallen flat hasn't it? You don't want us anymore, so boo hoo, enjoy it.

I too like to post bullshit on the internet

Attached: copium.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

They'll keep the code monkey.

In a fair world, the procurement of Acti-Blizz would have been the start of the end of MS's stranglehold on operating systems, letting competition in and improving our choices. Instead even if Acti fails all MS would have lost is some chump change.

Attached: CBM_Code_Geass_R2_-_24_-_The_Grip_of_Damocles_HEVC_1080p_10bit_9CDF4382.mkv_snapshot_11.28_2022.03.07_00.10.29.jpg (1920x1080, 155.96K)

You could have just had him live happily ever after with Jaina, You could have just kept warcraft 3 classic seperate.
I hope Larry Fink's payroll was worth losing the people who cared about you, and your gmes.

Attached: file.png (1109x623, 484.76K)

activision already did that
microsoft is very late to the party and finally getting their turn with the passed out drunk girl that already has 20 loads inside her

Lol they paid for candy crush and cod, they legitimately don’t care about WoW. Maybe if it was in a good state they would but after 3 horrible expansions they probably just want to whore out the ip and drop the mmo completely.

They should try to get the OG makers of WoW back and make a WoW2

Do you think Blizz would hire a female with zero programming experience to work from home?

Attached: download.jpg (278x181, 6.45K)

at least post part of your badge or something. nobody believes you.

You are behind the times friend, they are now introducing agreements that make them lawsuit liable if they talk "to protect them from journalists harassing them".

Good. Fuck Blizzard. They wanted to be so forward thinking they abandoned what made them a good company in the first place. I hope Microsoft dissolves the entire company and throws all their IPs in the trash.

The only way to salvage Blizzard is to put its HQ in the South. There's no way an average Californian would want to be near Blizzard.