Master Duel

>Six Samurai cancer
>1st hand cucked thanks to Ice barrier dragon
>DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW
>Apolluosa
>and final nail on the coffin FTK Rhongo summon
>in 10 minutes
Wow, that was awful

Attached: Cancer_.jpg (684x1003, 111.31K)

>Wow, that was awful
YGO in a nutshell

DMGfag from yesterday here.

I began messing around with the ideas for a Mahou Shoujo archetype for a DMG deck.

Pic rel is more or less the idea for the fusion spell.

Attached: 3080908.jpg (813x1185, 190.26K)

>rongo unbanned
>vdf unbanned
>dd dinamite not touched
>garbage lord got canned for the meme event
So anons, what card game we moving on when next season its in the same stale state? Mahjong?

Dragonmaids exist

>Yugioh is a competitive ga-ACK

Attached: 1647923925633.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Help somenoe stop me before i make a metalfoes deck for the N/R event

The reason I want that 2nd effect on that spell is so you can go into this. Which would be the big boss monster of the deck, but it requires Magi Magi (so that card isn't useless) kinda like how Cydra Infinity uses Nova.

Attached: 3080986.jpg (813x1185, 168.07K)

Take your fanfiction to reddit

Dragonmaids aren't Mahou Shoujou, they're literally Dragonmaids.

Pic rel is essentially the hat to complete the Robe/Rod/Souls set, it's supposed to carry a "passing of the torch" angle to the deck. Idea is this is dedicated support for DMG, and by dropping a monster into grave constantly that is called "Dark Magician" in grave, you can have Combination and Soul Servant go online instantly. This card essentially turns Soul Servant into a better Engage, in fact. And Soul Servant can be used to search for...

Attached: 3080839.jpg (813x1185, 151.02K)

That deck should be free wins. You're just retarded.

Essntially a DMG retrain that can search her out, and Flash her in for a pop during your opponent's turn if need be. She also has a Raye-like function that allows for a lot of recursion. The overall deck should play something like a grindy control deck imo.

Attached: 3080861.jpg (813x1185, 181.99K)

Mahjong

dragonmAIDS are shit and sheou is a fucking hideous freak that looks more like a drag queen in a fursuit than anything remotely close to a respectable depiction of a dragon

Looks like jannies autosaged this thread, kind of pathetic.

cringe

Now a castlevania archetype, thats a REAL archetype idea right there.

mah jongger

No shit, you have a general fucktard

i made this garbage gradius lock deck (it's just gradius with the flint lock otk) for the n/r event. let me know how to not make it garbage.

Attached: gradius lock.png (619x717, 265.51K)

Stop being a pussy that's too afraid to say anything and lock threads with a statement about moving over to /vg/ then, you dumb faggot.

Last one would be the Field Spell. A good control deck needs good spell recursion to gain advantage the longer the game goes on. The idea I had in mind was to essentially give all her spells "Flashback" I've given this one some thought, I think the better option would be to give each spell a unique banish effect much akin to Soul Sevant, and then give this card the ability to shuffle the banished spells back into deck, and scry every end phase. It just needs an on activation ability. Probably SS this card since that seems to be the deck's bottleneck. Currently, the only way to get to this card, is through Soul Servant, and this card is probably the most important of them all.

Now what's missing is what the 4 Fusion "costues you can fuse from " can do, as well as additional support spells you can search from just 1 or 2 really is enough.

But that's all I've got. I'll leave this here for anyone that's interested and wants to pick up where I left off. I may or may not flesh this out later. It did make me realize I WOULD indeed like a DMG solo deck archetype though, as the only reason I even play DM is cause of here, and she does fuck all in that deck.

Attached: 3080895.jpg (813x1185, 203.96K)

Mahjong chads...

>He thinks I'm a janny
lol

Three easy games of my pirate trolls

>Traptrix
Easy as usual, they activated that dumbass scythe, but I didn't want to summon on my turn anyway. Couldn't do shit against three 3k monsters on their turn so they've scoped

>Draco
Another easy game. Tried to mulligan my useless Maxx C with Bluebeard, just to draw into another Maxx C; however I managed to chain this into his Draco summon from GY, which drew me pot which drew me raigeki and twin twisters. He scoped after I wiped his entire board with those

>Mathmechs
His hand was bricky and I got some decent negates off. Once again I tried to muligan a card, this time Nibiru, just to draw another Nibiru. On his second turn he had just two cards in his hands so he scoped when I chained Maxx C into his monster summon

Just run a better FTK