ask if I should buy the dlc

> ask if I should buy the dlc
> 'yeh bro it's really hard!'
> 'yes it's much harder than the base game!'
> 'OMG 100% LE YES!!! ITS SO....LE HARD'
> they never mention environments, music, or gameplay improvements, it's just all about whether or not the computer game is le hard

Absolute state of the average fromsoftware fanatic.

Attached: kek.jpg (225x225, 8.85K)

Anyways whats the deal with dashing and rolls? When should i be dashing and when should i be rolling?

My guiding bait thread, you were on my board all along...

I don't know about Bloodborne, I never played it, but the environments interested me from the start. Elden Ring is the first Fromsoftware game I've played, and it's hands down the best game I've played in years, it's the game I've been looking for and wanting. If that makes me a Fromsoftware fanatic, I guess I am now then. They're deserving of praise.

It's pretty linear visually it doesn't look much different from the base game, except for the last area (fishing village).
Regular enemies also aren't anything special
It does add 3 great bosses. Agurably the best in the game.
I'd say it's worth. But outside the boss fights it's noting special

Tryhards only give a shit about difficulty.

Everyone appreciates it whether they realize it or not. That's why there's not 10 ninja gaiden threads in the catalog at all times.

OP, you're probably mentally ill. Like for real.

And no, I'm not a From Software fan. My issue with you is how you seem to take others liking Bloodborne personally. Like it's some affront to your very existence. How the fuck does that even work in your head?

dunno, when the main thing everyone knows about souls games is that they are hard, a DLC that's even harder is probably what I'm looking for.

fromsoft fans only pretend to like video games

You always dash while you're locked-on, so only roll in fights/situations that demand no lock on.
They are almost the same except rolls are 1 or 2 frames longer. Forward dashes are the fastest and you can do the roll-R1 attack after. All other dash directions let you do a special lunge-R1 after dodging, where you run forward like 4 steps and swing, great move

other video games are bad

It adds a whole bunch of great new trick weapons, armors, sidearms and magic / special items

every video game should be locking onto a guy and circle strafing around them with a badass epic mature fantasy setting

That's because you've been listening to doifficulty tryhards aka the group that has been plaguing any action rpg discussion since dark souls 1

yeh bro it's really pretty
yes it's much funner than the base game!
OMG 100% LE YES!!! ITS SO... LE ORCHESTRAL

happy?

For all the other shit you mentioned, it's on the same level as the rest of the game, just more of it. The difficulty spike is the only thing that really differentiates it from the rest of the game, so it makes sense that would be the first thing people mention.
Shit like new weapons, magic and the old hunter's bone can change your gameplay somewhat. It also gives you more of the lore and some specific past events. But that's about it.

>> they never mention environments, music
Unironically it's amazing in those aspects

Elden Ring isn’t even in my top 3 From Soft games.
Not even being a dick here; play Bloodborne. There’s a reason so many people think ER has been a downgrade gameplay-wise.

>ignore all the details the game provides you with for the key characters and story moments
>ignore those sweet new weapons, runes and gems
>ignore the fantastic OST
Why are you deliberately trying to paint a false picture, you twit? Does thou lack the insight to see?

Why didn't she love him bros?

Attached: EvO5kX0WgAA3VDb.jpg (1920x941, 244.53K)

The only improvement made with this dlc was the environments. It gave us the nightmare for both the hunters and the church at the same time.
It also added the most unbalanced weapons Fromsoft had ever included with a game for its time. You think one shots were bad in elden ring try fighting some queer with the beast hunter saif one shotting you unavoidably or the plethora of dick heads spamming the stab off of the moonlight blade regular form.