Turning my daughter into a ghost sex slave for an eternity is fine by me

>Turning my daughter into a ghost sex slave for an eternity is fine by me

Attached: Elden-Ring-Walkthrough-Gideon-Ofnir-007__01.jpg (157x134, 10.83K)

Doesn't he give you the option of disposing of the potion specifically so that DOESN'T happen?

Zanzibart, forgive me...

That's why they call him The Myrmidon of Loss

He already abandoned her at that point so why should he care?

He just wanted to troll Seluvis

He literally tells you do to whatever you want.

You haven't been able to tell by own? The only tarnished gideon sees as an equal is (You). He cares for nepheli somewhat but he respects (You). If you want to have some fun with a layabout who is he to stop you? He has his own forms of amusement after all

ghost blow job woo woo

So did Nephi know Gideon was genociding the Albinaurics or did she just wander into the village by chance and accidentally disown herself by unknowingly killing his hitmen? Why doesn't he shit on you for keeping the Medallion or killing the dude as well especially after you killed Ensha?

Attached: 1635595158683.gif (382x287, 2M)

>Gideon was genociding the Albinaurics
Wha? He was?

Because he respects (You), unlike his plebian daughter

he doesn't really give a shit about her, she's just one of his pawns

Zanzibart did nothing wrong

shove that retarded meme deep in your ass, zansifag

Shut your fucking whore mouth already Twittercunt

>Yeah i would totally be fine with that
>But what if we played a epic prank and you didn't do it
You're all autistic

>Turning my daughter into a ghost sex slave for an eternity is fine by me
>Just make sure you get to the capital

This, by the time you have the option to ruffie the girl, he's already disowned her. He'd rather you didn't, but his philosophy of not mettling in others actions unless self-interest is involved.

This whole character is a gay farce.
Why did he even care about the medallions when he never expected/wanted a tarnished to actually enter the tree? He clearly wouldnt have entered it himself and it was better off hidden by the albinaurics.

He basically tells you sure whatever but if you really wanna fuck with Seluvis give me the potion

The medallions he cares about are the ones that lead to the Haligtree, not the Erdtree. Tying up the loose ends of Malenia and Miquella are the only reason he cares.

To find the secret medallion.

Not his actual daughter

Why do you think he knows where the albinauric woman is? Why do you think when you talk to her she first thinks you're working for the All-knowing (Gideon) that killed her wolf?

*Hits pipe*

Attached: hits pipe.jpg (960x960, 146.14K)

She did know, that's why the two had a falling out. If you talk to her she starts going off about how she can't believe her father was doing all those horrible things.