Why do i feel like i'm playing dark souls 2?

why do i feel like i'm playing dark souls 2?

Attached: input read so hard it adjusted the direction before the roll animation shows up.webm (1920x1080, 2.77M)

Looks like Dark Souls 3 to me

Because you are playing kino.

>roll too early
>complain about 'input reading'
fucking retard

It's slow and the controls are shit, like Dark Souls 2. Coming off BB and Sekiro, it's hilarious how bad ER handles.

>too early
>roll is literally at the same frame the attack drops
>direction is clearly adjusted to catch the end of the roll
?????

Attached: 1647962821306.jpg (1325x745, 446.24K)

>complain about input reading too early
git gud dont panic post

It's time to git gud user

it hit the railing so it didn't go straight idiot
positioning matters

and you were out of iframes by the time the projectile hit you

are we ignoring the obvious adjustment in the direction after the roll was pressed fromsisters?

Bro you rolled right into the attack, you cannot possibly be this fucking retarded..

your threads dead

You delay the roll by holding the button longer. This allows you to change both your direction and timing to beat the input reading attack. He reads your input direction, at the time of the roll button PRESS. Jesus christ you roll spamming apes are stupid.

LOOK AT HIS HP BAR LOL

Outplayed

watch the video at 0.25 speed you inbreds

Fromsoft fans really do defend anything don't they? You guys realize From is just gonna get complacent if you can't give them criticism right? There are a lot of flaws in this game's combat

youre blind

You rolled into the attack bro, just don't be so fucking stupid as to make a thread about it next time.

LOL OUTPLAYED

>still get hit after frame perfect roll
>u-uhm your fault sister
fromdrone cope...

Elden Ring is Dark Souls 2... 2
and that's a good thing

Attached: 1642830382595.jpg (2560x1440, 1.15M)

imagine if the combat was based around avoiding swings instead of blinking in and out of existence haha

Attached: bike.png (374x557, 216.42K)

Literally rolled into it.

10f off isn't frame perfect. Thinking timing like that is """frame perfect""" tells me you would never be able to do a 1f link or FRC.
The animation has a point of no return where he can no longer adjust, and it's not 10f before the projectile comes out. Not even him.
Now, are those types of adjustments good? No. You're right about that. They could just make the attacks bigger.

>Fromdrone this
>Fromdone that
you rolled into the attack bro, there's no way you can be so fucking retarded.

yeah fromsisters, i'm sure the boss was targeting that empty are besides me h-haha

Yas queen.

That looks like 3. Specifically the Corvian Settlement but without snow.

You go through barren rocky cliffs to find fort in green poison swamp muck, next to which is a bigger fortress in the caldera of a volcano. Major DaS2 vibes.

It's Dark Souls: Greatest Hits.
For some reason they took the slowness and shitty level design of Dark Souls 2 instead of bonfire ascetics and NG+ enemies

true, I'm still butthurt that we still haven't gotten another proper NG+ arrange mode like in 2. Also left-handed weapons still having gimped movesets. ZERO reason why we still can't do left-handed rolling/running attacks in miyazakisouls