Are you going to play their game?

Are you going to play their game?

Attached: Echoes of Mana.jpg (1334x750, 133.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1Kof1K1CDZAdzhtOGFzQ2RoYlU?resourcekey=0-UoKrVGI8YdH3WRnp1IYWrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope we get holiday stuff like Circle did.

Attached: SUR_1091 デュラン[クリスマス].jpg (640x853, 99.15K)

No, SE always kills their live service titles because none of them ever makes "final fantasy" numbers. This isn't the first Mana gachashit and I know it won't be different this time.

Who cares if a mobile game dies a month or a decade after it's released. Only things like Clash of Clans get to live forever. You just get your waifu, grab screenshots of her curvature, then quit.

Nah, I'm waiting for Seiken Densetsu 5

>that disaster of an English stream

Attached: FFA_Porcupine_Artwork.gif (100x103, 6.88K)

>Angela instead of R*esz
Curvaturebros... We won.

Wait, there was an English stream?

Whoopsie.

Attached: SILENCE.jpg (800x342, 29.07K)

Abs

Attached: abs.png (804x452, 718.92K)

Who's the girl on the right? Can I play her game?

Legend of Mana came out like over 20 years ago

>be desert Thief
>have an Aladdin aesthetic thing going on
>but also put on legwarmers like you're a teenage girl in the 80s
Hawkeyebros...my legs feel chilly, I need them.

Abs you say

Attached: Three Durans.jpg (1792x828, 313.16K)

Don't know what this is.

Hmm? I don't remember her in Legend of Mana. My only memory of Legend is the centaur bard and the "rock-hard" joke.

18 abs in total.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1Kof1K1CDZAdzhtOGFzQ2RoYlU?resourcekey=0-UoKrVGI8YdH3WRnp1IYWrg

Because the Mana wiki mods are shitty, schizophrenic, here's a Circle of Mana archive for anyone interested. There was absolutely no QC for art quality, so be warned.

Attached: SSUR_0575 モーグリ.jpg (640x853, 97.59K)

thanks user

That's Sierra, Larc's sister
Surely you remember at least three main plotlines: Jumis, dragons and fairies. She and Larc are from dragon plotline (both are dragoons).

Nah. We already got confirmation of a new console Mana game so I don't even have that carrot on a stick to hook me. The Trials remake was fucking awesome though

Not really. All I remember from the story is adopting two kids and the ending where I died but not really. Maybe I should play the remaster then.

Can I play as Belladonna?