He bought a PS5

>He bought a PS5

Attached: Untitled.png (589x454, 134.99K)

I will buy a PS5 Pro too.

But why would I miss out on those amazing ps5 exclusives like.... huh.... well.....

>PS5 pro will definitely come out at some point
>Just like the switch pro
FUCK VIDEO GAME "JOURNALISTS"

>2024

Holy fucking shit who cares you fucking retard. Likely Holiday 2024, in which case it's still 3 years off. We'll probably all be died in Russian hellfire by then

Oh no, I only have two more years to sell my ps5

I upgraded my PC instead, best choice I ever made considering there's literally no games released for PS5 yet. I've bought every PS before 5 though.

I'll buy it.

>2024
is waiting 3/4 years really worth 'saving' $500?

PS4 Pro came out to capitalize on the 4K TVs. 8K TVs arent happening so what is PS4 Pro or Xbox Series XX going to bring to the table?

Like bloodborne at stable 30 fps?

I fell for the Pro meme with the PS4. Never again.

PS5 won't need Pro, but it needs Slim

60fps in quality mode.

PlayStation's last good console was the PS3.

What will make you buy a ps5? Bloodborne 2?

Making more money for scalpers who took a loss because no one was willing to buy their $1000 PS5s.

maybe now we can have a PS5 as powerful as the Series X

You can play Bloodborne at 60 fps on a CFW base ps4.

I'm happier with a PS5 than I was the PS3 at the same time. Even less than going on then. Maybe Resistance for one playthrough, Motorstorm, VF5 if you had irl friends to play with.

If the ps5pro stays at $500 (hopefully not scalped this time) and is a similar performance jump from ps4 to the ps4pro, it might be another case where building a similar performance PC would be impossible.

Oh also, my point was supposed to be, that it might actually be the best price/perf if you want to play 3rd party titles too.

Oh, I get it now. They were waiting for the Pro model to come out to release the games. Now it's starting to make sense. Phew, I thought they just didn't have any.

I bought a ps3 in 2011 and a ps4 in 2016 and almost all games as used at a fraction of the price. I have not yet seen any reason to buy a newer console

Attached: 1647944101678.jpg (924x1447, 608.02K)

And better design. This shit is ugly.

I'm still rocking my xbone s

mite replace it sometime in 2030

Sony doesn’t have any games to justify a ps5, and this is only more unjustified for a ps5 pro.

I agree, but it just sits under the TV anyways. PS4 design was a nice spin on the PS2. Don't know why they moved from that.

I get this, but you don’t see why people might like a machine that just plays most ps4 game better? It also does have exclusives even if you don’t personally like them.

>implying we’re going to avoid a nuclear conflict or civil war before 2024
will stick to my vanilla PS5 and Switch, thanks

i bet it still wont have games in 2024

the piss 5 and sex box already support 8k I think

I've never seen an ACTUAL PS5 EVER. They literally do NOT exist. Stop spreading these lies.

Attached: 1647791911500.jpg (2048x1536, 226.75K)

>buys hardware sold at a loss for reduced price when it's close to EOL
>doesn't offset any of the cost to the manufacturer by exclusively buying used games
I'm thinking based. Hope you don't pay for PSN either.

120fps.

Bruh...

Attached: No Games.png (325x326, 203.48K)

Ive been looking for a ps4, hoping a pawn shop gets one soon.