Do you sometimes play as your most hated class just for the team?

do you sometimes play as your most hated class just for the team?

Attached: 1647800068252.jpg (3627x3228, 1.08M)

Only in squad
Those absolute cocksuckers have no idea how essential medic is in a milsim game, they're too busy making squads just to wait for it to fill and pick marksman.

Game was gay as fuck looking back

>I picked medic because you refused
fake chad

No, because I don't support known scammers who commit false advertising and fraud.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

Back when I still played TF2 I always picked medic. I thought it was more satisfying healing my teammates than going for frags. D-does it his mean I'm a homosexual?

Interesting... Tell me more user-chan.

Attached: SPOILER_fsnd6qz2qko81.png (476x477, 566.69K)

Came here for this

>this is what medfags believe

>sorry team, i'm a combat medic

its a shame what this maaterpiece has become, i have over 3k hours in the last 10 years

I wish we had a rogue dev inside Valve who just reverted all the balance changes, got rid of that competitive mode they never bothered fixing or continually supporting and then just destroying the source code to keep people from changing it for the worse it ever again.

>create class that no one wants to play and make it mandatory
this will never not be bad design

>thinking people hate playing medic
There are tons of talentless players who love picking the "healslut" class because they think it doesn't require the twitch reflexes and skill of more combat-oriented choices.
That number is probably increasing daily as shitty zoomers and troons who want "casual experience' replace older competitive players.

Zoomers have literally only one meme: the soijak/chad. What went wrong?

kek I made the "deflated wojak" variation and it's so weird to see it keep cropping up in random places. Of course it's nothing compared to the original Wojak creation, but just being a part of this grand chain of meme continuity is a surreal experience.
im a boomer btw

Attached: 1618535209870.jpg (482x427, 60.77K)

lol mercy mains

I wish you death.

That's cool, I'll be sleeping easily tonight, and you'll still be thinking about me and how I made you mad over the internet

nice

I'd never. And even if I did, I'd probably get kicked for being bad at it.

Attached: 250px-Spy.png (250x635, 118.4K)

What do you mean "you fuckers refused to do it"?
There's 8 people on the team, not 16 dummy.
The chose the class they chose because they wanted to.

realistically, how hard would it be to track down the bottlers irl and beat the shit out of them? like, not because they hurt muh vidya game but because they're picks who need correction. if you to a basketball game and deflate the balls or go to a rock concert and uplug the amps, you get beaten up. why should it be different when you disrupt a video game? I beat they're skinny queers and wouldn't hit back either

I'm a medic main and I pick him because it's fun to help my patient. Like when I uber jumping in front of the sentry so they can target it without knock back or going vaccinator and picking the right protection