Grown men unironically enjoy Kingdom Hearts

>Grown men unironically enjoy Kingdom Hearts
Explain yourselves.

Attached: 1636780914450.jpg (1069x1200, 169.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/91F9NQSNo2LbK50B490D2g/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's kino

I want to have sex with Aqua

its kino before kh3

i play the games exclusively for the gameplay

The age doesn't matter.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72.3K)

It has to be nostalgia

I like beating the shit out of black creatures

too deep for you...

What's wrong with having fun, Barry?

and nice spam:
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/91F9NQSNo2LbK50B490D2g/type/op/

I like the gameplay

There used to be a time where seeing Cloud in a videogame again was exciting

>KH1 was kino because it was a lighthearted adventure with friends.
>KH2's first half was great before it completely shit the bed when trying to explain the in-universe lore.
>CoM was a good self-contained adventure, nothing too bad about it.
Every game bast 2 is fucking cringe because they doubled down on
KEYBLADES DARKNESS BUT HEARTS ARE DARKNESS BUT ALSO LIGHT BUT CHILDREN HAVE KEYBLADES BECAUSE LIGHT BUT ALSO DARKNESS AND KINGDOM HEARTS IS ALL HEARTS AND ALL DARKNESS BUT ALSO LIGHT BUT THERE IS ONE KEYBLADE BUT EVERYONE GETS A KEYBLADE BECAUSE THE KEYBLADE DARKNESS AND LIGHT AND LIGHT BECOMES DARKNESS AND HEARTLESS ARE DARK BUT ALSO LIGHT BECAUSE HEARTS ARE LIGHT BUT ALSO DARKNESS AND NOBODIES ARE NEITHER BUT ALSO BOTH AND SORA IS KEYBLADE LIGHT BUT ALSO RIKU DARKNESS AND KAIRI HAS A KEYBLADE NOW?
Anyway, as I was saying.
ANSEM IS ANSEM BUT ALSO XEMNAS BUT THE REAL ANSEM IS NOT ANSEM IT WAS ACTUALLY ANSEM AND RIKU HAS THE SOUL OF ANSEM BUT ALSO THAT BALD BASTARD AND DARKNESS BUT ALSO LIGHT BECAUSE LIGHT IS DARKNESS AND KEYBLADES ARE LIGHT AND DARKNESS AND RIKU HAS A KEYBLADE BUT ITS DARK BUT ITS ALSO LIGHT AND DIFFERENT WORLDS AND WE MUST SAVE THE WORLD FROM DARKNESS BUT DARKNESS IS ALSO LIGHT AND LIGHT IS GOOD EXCEPT FOR WHEN ITS BAD AND HEARTLESS ARE BAD EXCEPT FOR WHEN THEY ARE GOOD AND MICKEY MOUSE

Good gameplay, god-tier OST, and charming story and characters.

It only filters people who hate fun.

Well it had a catchy pop song and trippy visual images right after the trauma of 9/11

Comfy worlds, music and atmosphere; has a great mix of genuine classic Disney charm and classic Final Fantasy charm, all blended together very well. Gameplay is solid and fun, and the story and dialogue is something you can laugh at and lose your shit over all while taking it seriously and enjoying it at the same time.

Solid franchise honestly.

From what I get even diehard fans didn't enjoy KH3.

Gameplay- wise they're fun and each one is unique

I did. When it was good. Which means NOT the pic you used OP. 1, CoM, and 2. That's all of the good entries in KH series.

after 2 the games got experimental and actually broadened the scope of the series.

It's fun.
This man is me.

I know a guy who won't shut up about it and he loves it purely because he grew up playing it

Do I need to play/read up on BBS and DDD before playing 3? I might give it a shot.

You need to expand your pool of 'fans', I loved KH3 for it's evolved traversal, combat system and story. Xehanort is always so fucking fun to fight and we got to fight Him several times plus Org 13 several times. Fucking gold in my books.