My best friend had sex with me in elden ring

I don't know how it happened. >playing a female character that is pretty cute and has a nice butt
>As a joke I put on the deathbed smalls and goldmasks rags and did the spread out emote.
>I told my friend to come look and he laughed
>he does the dejection emote on top of my character
>I started to moan as a joke and he was laughing and also started to moan
>That made me laugh so I kept moaning to keep the joke going and he kept doing it too
>Just to make it more funny I started to do more serious moans trying to sound like a girl, and he also started moaning more seriously
>He started saying things like "you like that? You like how my big cock feels in you?"
>I would respond in a breathy girls voice.
>At this point the joke had long past
>he takes off his characters clothes
>keeps grunting and dirty talking
>his big muscled yellow body is hunched over my characters tiny smooth figure
>I started masturbating irl and it was clear he was doing the same.
>start squealing and moaning like a girl getting fucked hard
>I hear him cum over the mic and that made me cum too.
>just stare at our characters frozen there for like 60 seconds
>he just stands up and goes back to exploring Altus like we were doing.
>I change back into my armor and join him.
>I'm still playing with him and we haven't said anything about it yet.
What the fuck do I do?

Attached: 566FAE3D-712A-4168-A39C-9D73E3940C5E.jpg (692x599, 88.89K)

Guess now your Elden Ring is Tarnished

That’s the plot of a Black Mirror episode iirc.

you could even say
try finger
but hole

Attached: 1647090794557.jpg (500x500, 53.72K)

Figures that only cybersex will suffice for fans of the dullest franchise in the history of video game franchises. Each episode following the armored warrior as he fights assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert. The Dark Souls series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the gameplay formula is good though

"No!"

The games are dreadful; the combat is terrible. As I played, I noticed that every time a fight occured, the designers made you roll and attack to beat the enemy.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time a fight relied on rolling and attacking. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. FromSoftware's minds are so governed by mundane gameplay loops that they have no other style of game design. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Elden Ring. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are playing Elden Ring at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read George R.R. Martin" And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you play Soulsborne games you are, in fact, trained to read George R.R. Martin.

Attached: 1634632280016.jpg (3740x2160, 944.74K)

>iphone poster is a faggot

Attached: dickhead.jpg (750x732, 242.77K)

damn this pic aged poorly huh

uh no it's still correct

>op wrote all that just so he can reply to his thread with and farm a bunch of (You)s
>only gets a single (You)
tragic, really

it's two black dudes playing a VR fighting game where one of them is playing as a woman. they start fucking in the game and it gets pretty gay in the real world.

kill yourself, both of you

Attached: 1647831865968.jpg (324x300, 11.67K)

Do you really think someone would do that, post a thread on their phone and reply on their pc?

It's OK I think all you zoomers do this, explains the really high hours without finishing the majority if the game; you faggots are just cumming to each others chars every few minutes.

Unironically though if you get your hands on the deathbed smalls you would to. I got a pair from an user and I cum to my character any time I get stuck

woah its unbelievable that a civilization would build two towers on their wall with the same architectural design??? wtf why didn't they put some flourish on them am I right fellow redditors this is lazy design nothing more

>ERP with your bro
>look him in the eyes
>say "this could be us"

Attached: frog.png (543x445, 236.18K)

I can't read OP's post. It's too much cringe

Isn't there a black mirror episode about this? I think at the end they just fuck each other irl

You and your friend are totally gay and should meet irl and fuck

Imagine getting to breed.with your best bro free of charge.
You have no idea how lucky you are
God I love boys

Ignore everyone above OP, you are based

>Be me
>Playing Breath Of The Wild
>Takes Link's clothes off
>Masturbates