If Elden ring is so easy how come this guy has died like 20 times in the last 30 minutes of streaming?

If Elden ring is so easy how come this guy has died like 20 times in the last 30 minutes of streaming?

Attached: 309DD57A-95F4-41E3-B539-8D7E5563E0B0.jpg (1488x837, 1.17M)

This FGC poser sellout has always been shit at video games.

Was Max a prolific player for any fighting game? Feels like sucked a lot of dicks in the early 2010's and somehow got a FGC identity.

Because he sucks, what stupid question is that?

Pretty much this. He came out of nowhere.

Just goes to show you that anyone can become a YouTube/Twitch star. If you faggots just stopped being lazy and did a consistent streaming schedule you'll make some money.

hes shitty gamer that rolls away and not forward then he complains how attacks hit him then he explains being souls veteran

This bitch fucking sucks. I got access to all smithing bell bearings, so now I've changed my entire build.
I'm now a bleed machine with 1450 HP, 160 stamina, a 77 guard boost great shield, and 86 poise with medium roll.
Hopefully now I can fucking withstand a waterfowl dance.

don't who he is but he looks like a goober and if he is trying to powerstance those 2 weapons then he's also a retard

Because he didn't activate easy mode

CHINGER CHANGER

Elden Ring is a game for masochists

>Doods

Attached: images.jpg (187x269, 13.91K)

he doesn't use THE NINJA DAGGER

>1450 HP
no

he used to play third strike competitively iirc
but he mainly gained popularity for background stuff, helped get EVO started up and sacked a metric ton of money into doing so. Also has been working on video game trailers like Killer instinct and did combo tutorials for games when nobody else was.
The guy fucking sucks at 90% of the non fighting games he plays but back in the day he was one of the only people making consistently good FG content, now people watch him just because he knows half of all game devs ever and has a metric fuck ton of background knowledge.

>stream

Attached: FC75EE72-E936-40BA-9FFA-DBA472BBE840.png (974x998, 134.16K)

no he got popular because of the Assist Me series when Marvel 3 was coming out.

thunderf00t?

Its not 'so easy' its not nearly as hard as people hype up, but its not a easy game. If you play smart and take the time to learn and not just headbutt something you are not ready for, its really not hard.

Yeah, I don't think you could survive even with 3000 HP and 50% sash resist.
However my shield can tank it completely and I only lost like 1/3rd of my stamina so that's good. This fight's beatable now without having to rely on RNG.

>Wins

Attached: max shotgun.jpg (476x380, 20.39K)