This game is fucking horrible

Attached: 15321-devil-may-cry-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (800x1142, 138.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.nuni.jp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The best game in the series.
Funny how it filters zoom zoom "adults".

The camera is atrocious. The game swaps camera angles in the middle of a boss fight, and your controls are relative to the camera. That's a massive fucking flaw.

There are problems. It's too short and it has some really annoying segments. Kamiya has the unfortunate habit of shoving a bunch of obnoxious minigames and shit into his games and DMC1 is no exception.

oh shut the fuck up

Why is he so obsessed with Space Harrier?

Hi Kamiya

I don't think it's horrible but it has a lot of problems even for the time. I still have fun every time I replay it though.

Sorry but you're not getting a (You) today, contrarian-kun.

No it's good actually I just beat it it was fun

Attached: DMC rankings screenshot.jpg (1920x1080, 206.16K)

Game is old. Has a whole bunch of problems. But without it we wouldn't have gotten DMC3
Nero Angelo 3 is absolute fucking AIDS because of the camera. Griffon fights are also bad.

Attached: 1640143585438.png (305x430, 213.29K)

1 is unironically the best in the series. 3 turns the franchise into something else entirely. 1/2 were the originals and 1 is better than 2.

The Arkham fight in DMC3 is worse than anything in DMC1. It's doesn't even make sense, Vergil showing up somehow makes it harder. I'm not saying DMC3 as a whole is worse than DMC1, but 3fags overrate that game.

its not bad at all, but the third nightmare encounter plus the final were was about as fun as being raped

>want to play modded dmc5 after countless playthroughs on ps4
>looks at minimum specs
>mfw still using old gtx 660M gayming laptop
>i-ill try torrenting and test it out
>turns everything to low
>it runs
>game crashes on first enemy encounter
>tfw poor neet
Is there any rich user here wants to donate me current gen gayming laptop?

Attached: depressionmedia.jpg (663x579, 38.65K)

4 > 1 > 3 >>>>>>> 5 = Reboot Definitive Editon > 2

Fuck the retarded fake DMC fans that try to hate this game. If you like DMC5 you hate Devil May Cry. Kamiya is the best director in gaming history.

DMC 3 is arguably even worse. Those terrible enemies and bosses. Camera is still shit.

nah, camera was nowhere near as rage-inducing. Only actually terrible bossfight is the thing in the whale. Everything else was okay at minimum IMO

he's right though
there really isn't that much difference between 1 and 2
2 has more braindead AI, but the slow, clunky combat and camera problems exist in both
dante was also a mostly silent non-character in both

DMC1 is still my favorite. Fuck you faggots.

Attached: Doomguy Tired.png (520x488, 162.12K)

Support Team Little Angels if you like the game, play Bzyonetta, stop bying from Crapcum

>Only actually terrible bossfight is the thing in the whale
The flying centipede thing was shit, the three headed dog was rubbish....actually the only good fights were the two big headless lads and Vergil at the end. 3 is by every metric a far worse game than 1.

>too short
Nah, it's the perfect game to finish in an evening. The underwater part is probably the worst one. Mundus 1 is leagues better than Mundus 2 and even 3.

chan.nuni.jp