ITT post your favorite game and your pet. (or at least one of your pets, if you have multiple)

ITT post your favorite game and your pet. (or at least one of your pets, if you have multiple)

Attached: 275393859_507080854399978_1868801202816169177_n.jpg (2966x3382, 1.02M)

somebody catnapped my fluffy gray cat :(
lol even animals get judged based on looks

>somebody catnapped my fluffy gray cat :(
I hope something terrible happens to the catnapper. :(

well, either catnapped or eaten by wild animal or animals

I hope you see them again, user. :

>nier replicant
This is literally nobody's favorite game.
Not even the people that made it.

probably nothing bad happened to cat dumper that dumped different cat in my lawn, so i dont imagine catnapper will get any comeuppance

Motherfucker.
Automata and the OG NieR were tied as my favorite before Replicant ver.420.69 reared its head. Literally my only complaint is what they did to "Gods Bound by Rules."

>letting your cats outside without supervision
Sucks, but that's how it be. I hope your fluffy gray friend comes back to you user.

he gone :(
got other ones, but he was og and was planning on keeping him. gotta get rid of other cata tho. got 5 to get rid of lol gray and tabby fluffy males knocked up cat that got dumped and she's had 2 litters already. but im stuck and cant get rid of or get the males fixed. lucked out with the dogs and got them snipped, but wasnt able to do the fluffy cats in time
personally, i think it was on purpose cause dumper knew i was stuck and would get stuck with a shit ton of cats >:[

post scriptum or forza

Attached: sticks.jpg (1716x1287, 545.98K)

i live out in the country lol and it couldve very well been coyotes or maybe an owl or possibly local country dogs

Snowshoe?

I think so. apparently we have a snowshoe, ragdoll, and himalayan. blue eye gang

That's really sad to hear. :( I'm sorry, user.

Why would you give your cat a bell? it basically nullifies it's stealth abilities.

Sure.

Attached: 85d51ad3-18d6-4841-a344-4de289f66b75.jpg (1032x581, 60.1K)

Two reasons. 1. helps us know she's in the area, so we don't step on her. 2. if she somehow gets out, the collar will show people that she's domesticated and not a stray. (leading to them getting her microchip scanned and getting her back safely to us) Luckily, she's scared of the front / rear doors from being opened.

>30fpsborne
Absolutely based.
I should also have mentioned, she's totally chill with her collar. She didn't complain when I put it on her/ properly tightened it just right.

It also gives away her location to dogs which can maul her to death.

my jappy knees friend came to the US again a few years ago and he bought one of those drivers

cute pussy

Attached: 1639017456042.jpg (2480x3507, 834.92K)

Again, luckily, she runs away from doors opening. I can see that being a concern for wannabe-outdoor cats, though.

Devil Survivor probably. I just like tactics games in general.

Attached: 20220124_165232.jpg (4000x3000, 3.51M)

Nice cock.
Saved to the Kaine folder.

Heard good things about Triangle Strategy.
Cute donger noodle. I see that head poking out.