How does one get appraisals on their messages

how does one get appraisals on their messages

Attached: 1645507770_26_Comment-ecrire-un-message-dans-Elden-Ring.png (1024x576, 372.68K)

try thrust but hole
infront of woman npc

Fort,
Knight

By putting down a le funni reddit meme and people walking up, reading it and upvoting it?

Also, what i've been doing

>find some message that has 1500 appraisals or something
>copy it and put it down same place
>enjoy free heals

Go to every tortoise and put “could this be a dog”?

Go to every female character and put “try fingers”

>spreading cancer
you are the cancer.

depends on context. my most rated is "why is it always butterfly" and i put it right on an off the beaten path spot where i myself thought "holy fuck why is it always a fucking butterfly"

Put actually useful messages and remember to use emotes whenever it feels sensible

The best way to benefit from appraisals is to put a sign at the bottom of a ladder in particularly difficult dungeons. I have done this myself and it works wonderfully.

i saw one message that said:

fort...
and then night

it had 500 appraisals

>OH YOU DINT HAVE THE RIGHT
>YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT
probably the one I hate the most

the most likes I have is on "didn't expect friend" in front of the friendly giants in atlus
I think my second highest is "visions of swordfighter" in front on le guts sword to farm guts cosplayers for ez internet points

Dark Souls 3's messages were better because you had the words "You" and "Fatty" available. I remember people would write "You ahead" in front of a frampt statue.

you don't have the right, O you don't have the right, furthermore, you don't have the right

cute ones. I got to the rooftops of raya academy and to a spot where you could see the waterwheel. There was a message that went something like "familiar sight ahead" or something.

Be creative, dumbass.
Example, I posted this outside the room where you fight the not-Blaidd invasion in Nokron
>Could this be a friend? Ah, injustice...
100 appraisals.
Also, when you find the entrance to a zone, but something encouraging like "don't give up!' for easy appraisals.
Appraisal heals have saved my ass more than once, they're worth doing well.

Attached: DVr7bL2X4AATKHV.jpg (500x709, 69.01K)

'plump sort' is such a downgrade from fatty desu

>they changed bastard to dastard
cringe

Literally the same way you get upboats anywhere else. Parrot memes.

Either appeal to zoomers and retards, or leave genuinely helpful messages. I usually accompany them with gestures for directions or which one to use for a puzzle.

I leave messages about lover in front of the less popular waifus like Millicent or the snek and get lots of appraisals.

I put "here" next to where you drop down in one of those chariot graves, and I've got like 250 from it.
I don't really do messages unless it's a bullshit ambush that wasn't properly made clear by a message before, or bull shit like take a leap of fate off the edge of this mausoleum.
I also put "dog?" at where you spawn for the dragonlord fight looking the the dude in the distance

>help me, O help me
>in Short praise the message!
outside of every boss door

Rating something poorly also adds a point to its appraisal

one of my most popular message is in front of the dead erdtree on the mountain of giants
>Ahh, Erdree... Didn't expect Fire
people love shit like this

Try fingers but hole

My highest rated message is "good luck" in front of the Black Knife in Altus Plateau, meanwhile my helpful messages have 10 upvotes at most. I just don't know.

My messages that get the most appraisals are the ones that warn people of enemies around corners or tell people of upcoming grace when I know they've traveled a while without a grace.

just put "if only I had a lover..." or "but first, head" in front of any female npc. easy 100+ appraisals