UHHHH MOHGBROS?!?!!!!

UHHHH MOHGBROS?!?!!!!
DYNASTYCHADS?!?!!
youtube.com/watch?v=jor0Xty3iBI&ab_channel=BonfireVN

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-21 at 8.19.08 PM.png (1026x634, 919.55K)

So they actually modeled Miquella's fully body inside the egg? Even gave him facial features? That's neat.

He looks like some decrepit old mummy zombie, but I figured he'd play a role in the DLC, if we get DLC content. Maybe he "evolves" or comes out of the cocoon with hair and basically in an adult form, but way stronger and a full-fledged god, kind of like he's in hibernation or whatever. I mean, he's in a cocoon, so you'd think when he emerges he'd be in an older/stronger form.

I could easily see a DLC centered around that.

miquellas blood nightmare aka bb2

So this is the power of gay blood pedophiles....

It'd be neat if we go inside his dream and have to fight him, maybe save him or just kill him? I don't know, I do think you could work Miquella into a full DLC surrounding just him, and possibly Malenia as well since we know she isn't really dead and can come back to life.

I feel like if we get a Miquella DLC it'll involve Malenia in some way, possibly a duo fight with brother and sister? That'd be kino, possibly as the final fight you fight both of them. Malenia alone was annoying as fuck, but doing her and Miquella? I imagine the fanbase would seethe hard.

>another Malenia fight
>duo
You didn't even play the game, or beat her with something like the broken hoarfrost stomp. Fuck off.

>YOU DIDN'T BEAT THE GAME REEEEE

Seething mad, I used every cheese weapon/spell/summon in the game and I hope that makes you even more upset. Moonveil, River of Blood, Comet Azure, Meteorite, Moonblade, Mimic Tear +10, Hoarfrost Stomp, etc.

Hahahahaha Miquella faggots wanna fuck THIS?

If only Mohg hadn't stolen his adrenochrome...

Literally got GOOSH GOOSH'd into a burned husk by the big horned Omen cock

>Mohg wanted to create a dynasty with THAT
what is his fucking problem?

we need to be patient with mohg hes retarded. varre knew this

He is in a cocoon with a pupa state, that's expected user. All the features are there, not really deformed, just very dehydrated and not ready for life. Have you ever seen any fetus that look pretty?

Miquella has a twin blade and a good ending with us being the consort as the cut content, so i don't think your speculation is far stretched.

years of cursed blood soaking and rape sessions isn't exactly great for appearances

wtf he looks old and diseased not eternally cursed with youth

>people get surprised with the "grown up" body
Lorelet...

And Milicent was an amnesiac Malenia.
We really missed on a lot of content.

>This thing charms everyone that encounters him
Wow

To be fair, that was pre-cocoon.

I wish it was easier to find a boyfriend as dedicated as Mohg. He is loyal to his man despite him looking like that. Most gays I have ever fucked with have been crazy promiscuous.

It wouldn't be soulsborne without loads of cut content