Do you still play on your Switch?

Do you still play on your Switch?

Attached: FOVpTSOXoAABFly.jpg (2048x1536, 380.55K)

>That screen protector

Why, how much did you save by not covering the bezel that can also get scratched, $0.25?

Not since things started emulating well.
Thanks to the Switch having no gimmicks emulating just feels like playing docked except the resolution is higher and things run smoother. Hell, I use my Pro Controller too.

Not really. Don't even feel motivated to try out the new MK8 courses. Will probably play Kirby in a few weeks when I'm done with Elden Ring tho

Yeah. It's the only videogame system I own since I just went off to college and my little brother wants to keep the PS4

I played Dread in October. Before that I think it was a year since I touched it. I'll probably emulate BotW2 and Bayo 3. Really tired of playing shit at 720p on a 77" TV

No, because my son uses it, but it's the best console I've ever owned.

I never finish the games on it cause they're so fucking easy. They feel like a chore to complete nearly every time. Im too old for this kind of play.

Yes, every day.

taking a game break atm, i guess. all swirly-dirvy in my brainthing and too antsy to play or watch anything. couldnt even do dishes

Yeah except for the glitches, lack of online, visual artifacting, soullessness, and literally stealing from Nintendo, it’s great!

Who cares about the bezel?

ADHD or drug addict?

Yes I'm playing sengoku musou 5 right now. Whenever I dock I'll play some skyward sword, it's annoying to play that one in handheld mode cuz the motion controls. On the legit side of my switch aka non piracy I'm playing online mario kart, it's a lot of fun.

No I sold mine and the few games for nearly what I paid for it after I saw how fucking lazy Nintendo was in animal crossing. Now I can emulate with better resolution, life's peachy.

Yes. Do we have a recommended games chart already?

>playing animal crossing
>emulating
>emulating animal crossing

I feel "numb" everytime I try to play a game on it, no idea why, I can only play one game lately

>soulness
pfft
>stealing from nintendo
hehe
>lack of online
hahaha
>buzzwords
lol LMAO

Attached: 1640822086482.png (776x600, 892.82K)

>tfw whitedragon got hooked on cock tf and it's all he has drawn for the past year or so
Are the cute pawed creature TFs ever coming back, bros.....

Attached: 1644907549272.png (1080x1050, 799.81K)

switch emulation is bad. try playing something other than botw on it lol

no

Attached: 1646931490310.jpg (247x250, 5.45K)

>le bad
oof

i bought a switch to play metroid dread. now i'm waiting on prime4/botw2. i'd probably get mario kart if it wasn't so overpriced

Yes, I have always enjoyed playing on handhelds and 2D games so the Switch/Switch Lite have basically been everything I ever wanted.
The indie/retro scene has been absolutely incredible these last 5 years and it still feels amazing booting up a game like Doom 2016 or Mario Odyssey on my Switch Lite and thinking how amazed 2001 me would be as he tries to catch the lamp at the right angle to play Super Mario World on my purple GBA.

Attached: SwitchMania.jpg (1280x720, 100.68K)

My hacked switch is basically a Ring Fit Adventure machine at this point, almost everything else I care about runs pretty much perfectly on emulation, which is just more convenient.

>lack of online
Imagine paying for online.
>literally stealing from Nintendo
Good.
>soullessness
hahahahahaha

Sold mine a few months back. None of the first party software interests me so why bother. PC exclusively it is.