NOOOOO YOU CANT JUST TYPE THOSE CERTAIN LETTERS IN THAT SPECIFIC COMBINATION!!

>NOOOOO YOU CANT JUST TYPE THOSE CERTAIN LETTERS IN THAT SPECIFIC COMBINATION!!
>NOOOO THAT HURTS MY FEEFEES!!
>BAN HIM NOW!!!!!!
>MODDDDDSSSSS REDDDIT HELLLPPPP ME! GET MY PACIFIER IMPEACH ORANGE MAN!!

Attached: 88FC4DA5-B680-4F2F-B173-EABC100099AC.png (560x217, 53.23K)

OH N-

Attached: 1646377482880.png (608x1059, 149.29K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T BAN ME AND LOCK ME OUT OF GAMES I PAID FOR!!
>THATS NOT FAIR
T.(You)

>NOOOOO YOU CANT JUST TYPE THOSE CERTAIN LETTERS IN THAT SPECIFIC COMBINATION!!
>NOOOO THAT HURTS MY FEEFEES!!
>UNBAN HIM NOW!!!!!!
>MODDDDDSSSSS REDDDIT HELLLPPPP ME! GET MY PACIFIER IMPEACH BLUE WOMAN!!

Since this is a shitpost thread, answer me this:
How different would it feel for me to anally fuck that guy, vs anally fucking a girl, vs vaginally fucking a girl?
How different is getting a blowjob from a girl vs a guy?
What does paizuri feel like? Is it different if the tits are fake or real?

Contracts and TOS cannot violate free speech

Then take them to court.

Private Platform baked retard.
You agreed to them.

>pay a (((lawyer)))

this.

i know Any Forums is full of autistic people that just don't understand conforming to social conventions, but just because you can type nigger here, doesn't mean you should say nigger in a game or any other location. it literally doesn't matter if the banned word was just "apple" and has no other connotation towards hurt feefees. if the game says "don't do it" and you do it, you deserve to get banned. and if you don't like it, don't fucking play the game and spend your time elsewhere.

They don't violate free speech, in fact it's their freedom of speech to be able to decide what does and does not get said on their servers which they pay for.

N
Ice
Game
Guys.
Everyone dese
Rves a round of applause.

try going to a restaurant and screaming nigger at the top of your lungs and see how much people give a shit about your epic freeze peach
free speech means the goverment cant throw you in jail for whining about them
doesn't mean you can act like a faggot and ruin other peoples time without consequences,

Attached: 1645973973164.png (606x680, 151.92K)

>"private" platform from a company that gets billions in government tax breaks

Attached: private companies free speech.jpg (2096x6304, 2.49M)

bold statement founded from nothing

Is the golf course one real too?

i doubt it. gold is the rich people's hobby. so presumably many of the golf courses would be owned and operated by said jews, so it makes no sense for them to bar eachother.

Freedom of speech in the sense that you are speaking, is not to be restricted by the state or any body of government. Those rules do not apply to the private sector.

You aren't a conservative.

You're just a cringey edgelord faggot that knows identifying with the right will make the proggie majority that is your peer group, seethe.

You are just as much of an attention seeker as the rainbow haired twittards you hate. You just lack their popularity and ability to find friends.

Yes they can

LE TOXIC!!!!!! LE TOCIX!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus fucking H Christ? HERE COMES THE HYPERBOLE POLICE WITH THEIR GEIGER COUNTER.
"SIR, YOUR TOXICITY LEVEL IS SUPER DUPER POISONOUS OR SOMETHING!"
"What the fuck do you mean?"
NEWSPEAK ALEEEEEEEEEEEEERT
NEWSPEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>NOOOO BUT MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH
>WHICH ACTUALLY JUST MEANS I WON'T BE ARRESTED FOR NEGATIVE SPEECH AGAINST THE GUBMENT BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE I CAN SAY ANYTHING ANYWHERE AND FACE NO CONSEQUENCES
>AHHHHHHH

Attached: 1623426045935.png (446x444, 13.2K)

the private sector isnt real in cronyist clownworld

That's some insane projection user

Bruh just make another account

god what a fucking trash meme

you violated the terms of service for being a racist Any Forumstard

Counter thread topic because OP is a double niggerfaggot.

What games let you shit talk to your hearts content without threat of repercussions?

Attached: 56D8E5B6-7981-48AD-8D27-82A1D7195AB6.jpg (2560x1080, 339.77K)

Sure just give me back all the money I spent on the first account. Otherwise that's money stolen

>know this is thing
>still do stuff provoking this reaction
>get mad at said reaction
Yes! Wow! You solved the equation OP! Thank god you're out here fighting for my rights in a video game!

Nice buzzword with no argument. Just an empty statement. YWNBARW

If you can't contain your edgelord autism and stop calling people nigger faggots outside of this imageboard, you deserve to have your money taken from you.

Golf courses in the United States used to be mostly Anglo-Saxon Protestants and a lot of them would explicitly ban Jews. It was a place for upper class WASPs to come together and get connections with each other. Jews whined about it all the time and eventually they made it illegal, harming the ability for White people to maintain their power by working together.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY CAN'T I ACT LIKE A Any ForumsTARD WHERE EVER I WANT
Because I don't want to hear you, faggot.

It's a free to play game bitch

I never heard the word toxic in online gaming until I played league of legends where apparently everything is toxic.

>Sure just give me back all the money I spent on the first account
Make them, faggot.

Not every game is free to play and there's something called microtransactions too

>"private" platform from a company that gets billions in government tax breaks
These companies provide tens of millions of high paying jobs and sales taxes in the process. A tax is a business transaction and a tax break is incentive for economic growth.

Even if they were taking government grants, that doesn't make them public institutions you moron.

Cry more cuckold.

An ERP thread died for this.

>microtransactions
If that's your justification then they're already stealing from your parents credit card lmao

How are the Any Forumscels crying about TOS any different from the troons crying about not reading their loan contract?

Attached: 0f255066dfea9083c09005546c09e851.jpg (1850x1412, 209.61K)

Why did 2016 have to happen?
Now we have all these pol fags shitting up the other boards. It's surreal how night and day its been.

Not everyone is a slippery consoomer retard like yourself.

They started in 2014 with GG shit. The death of this site was summer 2014. Had a good run. Now it's just a stormfront colony.

Notice how Any Forumsirgins only care about "free speech" when they're told they can't act like screeching crack-overdosed chimpanzees outside of Any Forums.

Go be a poltard somewhere else

Attached: 1642034804695.jpg (600x1052, 57.89K)

Then shut the fuck up you subhuman trash

Attached: 1647702894979.png (1748x2160, 1.13M)

If you push them enough, they'll admit they are fine with censoring the free speech of liberals/trannies.any group they dislike. So the "FREE SPEECH" thing is just a cover.