So this... is the power... of the PS5

So this... is the power... of the PS5

Attached: ps5 (1).png (2560x1440, 1.29M)

They look pretty much the same to me

Cope Tendie, your fisher price tablet will never have such power.

ps4 looks best

Why does the ps4 look the best here?

>proper color
>right amount of fog

kek
fucking embarrassing

>those white cuboids are actually supposed to be tombstones and graves
holy

>Cemetery turns into rectangles

Attached: 1621814977754.png (334x393, 148.3K)

I've come to the conclusion that devs are just using the power of next gen consoles to be more lazy and just optimise games less and keep ps4 level visuals

>Can't max out a 2013 game
The state of the snoys

clearly some LOD bug. I wouldn't trust them after they farmed out the definitive edition to pajeets.

Bug? look how much fog they added to cover the awful LOD...is clearly by design.

You'd be right. It's expensive to fully utilize the power of a device as powerful as the ps5 or xbox series x. The only thing that has advanced since the 7th generation has been lighting effects and post-processing effects. That's it. If you turn off all lightning effects on new games they look like very early ps3 games.

because those LODs don't look anything remotely like tombstones and are probably meant to show up 100 meters away. Probably fucked up the LOD distance.

you would think consoles would have no problem making a near decade old video game look good by now.

Hey, at least they're 60fps now

that's what I been saying all decade

power is only for lazy devs. all you need is a 460/ps3

Honestly Rockstar can't optimise well, RDR2 is a bit of a mess.

They can make games look good, or perform well, but not both at the same time.

>It's s expensive to fully utilize the power of a device as powerful as the ps5 or xbox series x.
smug_sundowner.jpg

Name one Rockstar game that performs well

Max Payne 3