Smash Brothers Ultimate Thread

Smash Brothers Ultimate Thread.

Attached: 1647907005190.jpg (1280x720, 192.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3IVh2tYDWhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Capcom bros... it's not fair. I just wanted one more series to get a playable character

I was holding out for Phoenix till the very end
when the trailer started I knew it was too "grand" for him

>rosterfagging
you don’t play this game

Arenas?

Attached: loogie.jpg (404x487, 39.16K)

the game itself is advertised as rosterfagging

I like playing Banjo

Attached: FOB8GImVkAMseL_.jpg (1648x2048, 686.55K)

So is Disney canon to Smash now?

since Brawl, "Mickey Mouse" and "Micky Quest" were on a list of games published by Ninty along with Hamtaro

Friendly reminder, the people who tell you to take a shower and call you a pedo over smash are actual reddit trannies who defend pedophiles

Attached: wario and banjo.png (500x375, 100.38K)

About as canon as James Bond.

Attached: 86309675_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x787, 834.58K)

worse, its normalfags

any Squirtle mains in the house?

Same. I was a Steveposter back in the day, and getting both of the characters I was meme-ing was really satisfying. I actually play him more than Steve now, mostly because I'm a casual scrub and can't play Steve for shit. If I ever decide to put an ungodly amount of time into this game, I'll try to get really good at Steve.

Too bad your taste is shit. Banjo was never good.

All I wanted was X & Zero to get in as a tag team.

>you can't have preferences and desires or you don't play the game

Attached: X & Zero.png (1186x1183, 1.63M)

Why the fuck would you think in a million years a fucking lawyer with no moveset from a niche visual novel franchise would EVER get in over shit like DMC, Resident Evil, Monster Hunter. Final Fight, Ghost n' Goblins, and Dino Crisis? All franchises that are way bigger with way cooler characters. Who the fuck wants to play as some anime faggot who points at shit? Have you retards not played MvC3? His "moves" are retarded and look dumb as shit which is why no one played him in that game. What rational Capcom fan would ever want that shit?

Attached: FF art smaller.jpg (1569x1964, 1.26M)

mad redditor

Attached: chad dictator.jpg (199x253, 5.15K)

I wish online shit got some QoL changes

Attached: FKrWxlzaUAEHveo.jpg (768x768, 89.45K)

Banjo Kazooie is the greatest game of all time

No, Donkey Kong 64 the greatest game of all time

Attached: tumblr_nb1tdz1SsJ1swqiquo2_1280.jpg (949x494, 198.01K)

I wish it had more single player content and better online, then it would've truly been the definitive Smash game

I main Kirby. What does that say about me?

You're a masochistic fatass

Imagine having taste this garbage.
you like reddit: the game, you don't get to call others redditors, redditor.

Despite the high demand, he has the least reddit appeal of any dlc character

Attached: reddit opinions.png (934x111, 21.5K)

>make Donkey Kong website in 1999
>run that shit for 20 years
>constantly discuss every single little thing involving Rareware from it's obscure characters, cut content, and what the devs had for breakfast on the morning of February 23, 1998
>extensively obsess over the idea of all the games being in the same universe by putting together how every single character is connected in some way
>one day Nintendo surprisingly puts their favorite cartoon bear in the same game as their favorite cartoon monkeys and crocodile
>grown men now in their 30's and 40's lose all sense of reality live on camera
>follow it up with a 4 hour video that they had to redo because they got so drunk from celebrating, they could not use the footage they had shot talking about the direct

youtu.be/3IVh2tYDWhY

Attached: Screenshot (5670).png (1366x768, 1.06M)

HOW WILL REDDIT user RECOVER FROM THIS?