How are Ranni and Melina related?

How are Ranni and Melina related?

- Similar markings
- Similar faces
- Both know Torrent

Attached: ranni melina2.jpg (580x580, 51.72K)

Melina is possibly a demigod, and one of Marika's secret children, like Godefroy. Which would make her and Ranni stepsisters because Ranni is the daughter of Radagon, who later married Marika.

"Oh ye Maidenless Tarnished... Would your blessed graceful tongue touch my flushed sensitive soles?"

Attached: _elden_ring__melina___campfire_feet_up_by_knowlang_df20kit.png (1493x1920, 3.2M)

Melina is an aspect of Marika using Ranni's dead body as a catalyst

That doesn't explain their appearance

I'm not even a footfag, but yeah I probably would.

Demonstrably false, because Ranni's dead body lies at the top of the Liurnia Divine Tower, bearing the other half of the broken Rune of Death.

Half siblings. Ranni is Radagon's daughter. Melina is Marika's.

Other way around then
Ranni's doll body was influenced by Melina

Attached: 1646939864993.jpg (1108x1469, 369.14K)

You already find Ranni's dead body atop one of the towers and she's an ugly ginger.

How did she get the idea for that?
I think Melina is cuter but I followed Ranni till the end

No idea, just throwing out ideas. But Melina has a lot more connecting her to Marika than with Ranni, especially with things like her Queen Bedchamber quotes. The Melina-Ranni connection is really only their physical looks and both knowing Torrent, and the latter isn't very indicative of anything, plus Ranni treats you normally in Frenzied Flame route while Melina tells you to fuck off. I don't recall reading anything ingame about where Ranni's doll body came from, but the similarities make sense if the body was simply based on Melina, or if both the body and Melina were based on the same person (young Marika maybe?).

Attached: 1646942423117.png (1048x970, 303.01K)

Melina and Ranni have way too many parallels to be considered separate characters. They even both kill themselves because of fate, it's just for opposite reasons.

>not a webm
one job

Ranni's doll is specifically modeled after Renna the Snow Witch.

i cant keep track of the characters in this game they all have similar sounding names and i dont care about the lore in the first place

The fuck is Godefroy btw? Some Godrick relative who's also into weird shit? I wonder did they actually made something up for that asset flip.

Her clothes are, not her body unless there's a description I missed.

Captured during the Shattering and imprisoned in an Evergaol, relative of Godrick so theu were probably all up in the grafting shit together

Godefroy has like one line of lore in Kristoff's description

Why does the doll have four arms, what do they symbolize?

My best guess is he's a son of Marika who was the first to get into the grafting bullshit, and captured and imprisoned in the Evergaol for his defilement, and stricken from history to discourage other people from doing it again. Godrick then tried to emulate him in an attempt to gain power, and he couldn't be written out because he obtained a shard of the Elden Ring.

Zanzibart had 4 dicks.