MultiVersus Models

Since Eleven’s 3D model leaked for the game here on Any Forums is there any 3D models for Scooby, Joker or any of the other leaked characters that have more lines to them than Eleven in the game’s file codes just wondering.

Attached: 4FB3354A-9267-472C-8FAC-C4F344B499FF.jpg (1280x720, 139.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/592695268/#q592703217
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You got wrong idea.

Fyi, Someone hacked Warner Bro employees'.

Was it actually fan made because that image is still up on Any Forums of Eleven’s 3D model for the game.

This is what I’m referring to, is this fan made or not for I’m OP by the way, I just want to make sure if this is legit or not.

Attached: 87C137E0-698D-46DB-A7F7-A257D38AE40B.png (640x1136, 119K)

What do you mean by hacked, how would someone hack into a Warner Bros Employee’s software to get information about MultiVersus’s character models for I’m very confused by what you mean in your message.

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/592695268/#q592703217

Warner Bros and their Jannies live in different time zones. That's why they keep missing out on the threads. 10 pm - 6 am est is safe to post.

Wait now I remember, I thought that person was joking didn’t know that was true kinda weird how they worked on Eleven a lot more than the leaked characters we’ve come to know, this game is very strange that’s why I’m 50/50 of this game being good like yeah the gameplay is probably alright but the roster they’re going for is going to be weird as all hell if they’re wasting their time on 3rd party characters at the very start already.

im sure they have early models for the new characters that were voiced like Taz, Marvin, Raven, Lebron, and Iron Giant

Well I know those guys probably have models since they do have Voicelines, but Eleven on the other hand has no Voicelines to speak of like Joker & Scooby Doo but has a model in the game’s code so that’s why I brought up Scooby and Joker, that don’t they have more lines mentioning them more than Eleven especially Joker meaning they probably have models too.

You forgot Ricky and Gandalf!
They were leaked before. They had models before they got removed. Except for their voice lines and Ricky's UI.

Well everyone knows about that leak I’m talking about the new characters like Joker and Scooby, Gandalf & Rick are old news.

really want the velma hula girl model
for delicious tummy reasons

here u go

Attached: 9C10EE60-A7EB-4B29-B496-A0D7E260A693.png (1024x1024, 420.12K)

That's not what he means.
He asked for 3D models. Not Render.

this
so i can do what i like to do

Attached: risenavellickle.jpg (1170x911, 186.03K)

It seems that MultiVersus give up on the leaks.
I just noticed that they don't want to take down the tweets. But they took down only Nubia & leaks from the Any Forums archive. Includes Velma's nude model.

I miss velma

Is it a game over for MultiVersus since the leaks win and everything's ruined now?

Test

Jimmy Five for MultiVersus!

Attached: Jimmy_Five.png (238x419, 79.83K)

nah im sure itll still do great, i just hope they do a lot better when it comes to marketing as we get closer to its release date

I almost forgot.
Ben 10 was never confirmed.
Because someone added fake information about him. I looked in everything. I couldn't find his files about him.
No Movement files. No voice lines. No info about him.
Ben 10 is just a false rumor.
Sorry to disappoint you, Ben 10. But you're retarded to believe the fake Ben 10. Just saying.

Someone added Ben 10 for the leak info list without evidence or datamining evidence.
It turns out to be a fake rumor.

Damn, he could have been blacked by Lebron.

>LeBeta.

What's your problem with Lebron and Ben 10? Why are you obsessed with them?

It's Cebolinha, I've already told you this.